[Review/Make] GEO Lens Batch 3 Part 2/2

Hello Dblchinis,

Sorry for churning out Part 2 this late.
 If you are thinking where Part 1 might be, this link will lead you there.
Eversince I started wearing Geo Lens, I get countless compliments here there and everywhere, I guess is mainly because colours are vibrant and eye-catching and/or my makeup skills have improved tremendously.
Ok here are a few not so awesome makeup look(because this post is pretty backlogged) as compared to my current technique thanks to school.
Nonetheless, whether is the lens or the makeup both of them compensate each other in various shortcomings this is why people are in awe at my made up looks from time to time. 

GEO Angel Brown (Magic Color)
 photo DSC00010.jpg
I love how this brown speaks subtly for itself, looking very mild mannered and soft it gives the eye shadows the wanted attention.

Look at one good example here, I'm using Lime Crime Alchemy eyeshadow palette (clrs Divination, spellbound and lucky charm) and the brown seems to blend in so nicely with the surrounding colours around my eyes.
However, if I want my eyes to stand out bold and strong I would go for either Geo Nudy Pink or Geo Bambi Sesame Gray.
 photo eyes.jpg
Name: GEO Angel Brown (Magic Color)
Type : Soft
Diameter : 14.2mm
Duration of usage: Yearly Disposable
Water Content: 38%
Power Range : ± 0.00 to - 10.00
Available colours :Gray, Brown, Green, Blue, Violet


 photo DSC00182.jpg
This I would say is my lease favourite of the lot, it doesn't gives any dimension or depth, it somehow made my eyes look rather flat. So far I've only wore this once and is for this phototaking lol!
On the contrary, you should hop over Geo Lens website and check out how Kimmy rock this, she practically brought it to life. In the end it really subjects down to the wearer. I'd say I give it a pass.

Name: GEO Nudy Blue (Magic Color)
Type : Soft
Diameter : 14.2mm
Duration of usage: Yearly Disposable
Water Content: 42%
Power Range : ± 0.00 to - 10.00
Available colours :Gray, Brown, Green, Blue, Violet, Pink

Hope you like my review!
♥Dblchin

*Products are sponsored, opinions are my own.

No comments: