LOTD with Urban Decay Vice Palette

Hello Dblchinis,

Is been a while I posted a Look of the day #LOTD photo, ok aside from part 2 of Geo Lens where I showcased more of the fancy lens than eye makeup, this time round I'm concentrating on the eyeshadow colours instead. 
 photo DSC00186.jpg

I managed to do pull off a blue smokey-eyed using the Urban Decay Vice Palette (available at sephora), below are the colours that I've use:
 (image credited to makeupandbeautyblog.com edited by me)
 photo makeupandbeautyblogcom.jpg
Pior to application of eyeshadow, I already primed my eyes with a Korean brand Primer you can use any eye primer that you are comfortable with as long as it shows the intensity of the eyeshadow colours.
I managed to incorporate a few of my favourite shades from this palette, gold (Blitz), Turquoise (Unhinged) and Taupe (Echo Beach) to put the look together.

Other than the usual intensifying of the outer V with Black (Black Magnet) and Silver (Armour) I managed to achieve a subtle smokey effect by highlighting below the brown bone with a light beige colour (Anonymous) also giving it a clean finished by sweeping this colour down to where it hits the eye socket.

 photo Untitled-1.jpg

For my Top lash I'm using Eyemazing Natural Brown No.103.
For Bottom lash I'm using Brigitte Romantic Eyelash in No.6 Flare which I had already chopped them up in small sections for easy adhesive.
Both could be found in Watsons and Guardian respectively.
Geo Lens are available at Kimmy's website which could be found here

I pretty much enjoyed this look except it gets a little muddy at the end of the day, I hope you enjoy it too!


♥Dblchin
Please Thumbs up for my page :D

No comments: