Birthday Staycation at Oasia Hotel

*Sponsored Stay*

Gd day dblchinis!

I had a weekend staycation over at Oasia hotel few weeks ago all thanks Silver.

Blogging is seriously an amazing tool, u get to know this person before u even get to meet him/her.
This is what happens to silver and me. OK scratch that, I actually met Silver the very first time at Benefit makeup event, she might not know who I am but I already know of her online presence also as a media personality for quite a while already. Pretty much a stalker? I know right.

Well...We talk a little during the event and that's all about it.
Little did I know that we will be hanging out with each other at cafe joints chatting like old friends.we clique really well.
Pssst, I'm still stalking her blog.
Anyways, is an honor to be spending my birthday weekend at Oasia hotel together with my Husband.

My first impression of Oasis is calm and peaceful looking.
Like wtf right, what kind of description is that? how can a non-living look calm?
Photobucket
Well...Thanks to the Japanese architects, they designed this building in such a way is so zen that one look at it you know is a mixed of minimal, simplistic elements like woods and stones.

Nothing too majestic, no elaborate chandeliers nor fancy wall papers, just deep timbers and rocks and something closer to earth.
With all that tranquility, it already felt like vacation.
Photobucket
Oasia hotel is very popular among young Singaporeans that yearn for a getaway at home, away from home.
Situated at the heart of Town (well...almost), Oasia Hotel is easily accessible by train, it takes less than 5 minutes to walk from Novena MRT.
but If you choose to get to the train station by somersaulting I believed 10 flips should be sufficient, any further you may just override the gantry.

Oh did I mention the best thing about this place?
A stone throw away from 2 major shopping malls: Velocity and Novena Square 2, a great heaven for the ladies.


We check-in the club lounge located at level 22, which is only accessible for Club room and Club suite guests.
Oasia hotel has 4 room types in terms of hierarchy; Club suite, Club room, Deluxe room and Superior Room
My hubby and I were most delighted to be given privilege to stay in one of the club rooms at level 25.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I was greeted with a glass of refreshing drink as a welcome gesture.
Photobucket


When we check-in to our room, I was delighted to find out the there is actually a small surprise waiting for me! Omg Look! I'm pretending to cry!
Photobucket

Yes my very first advance birthday cake of 2012! Thanks Oasia, you really made my day!
Photobucket


I wasted no time in camwhoring with my strawberry shortcake.
Photobucket

Never been happy slicing that piece of cake~
Photobucket
Cake please, not that cleavage.


Now back to the room, take notice of main textures filling with wood.
I'm loving the hazelnut colours that overwhelmed the rooms, even the bed runner is in a rich shade of golden brown.
Photobucket
Panning into the extreme (bottom) right picture , you notice a full length bay window presenting the spectacular landscape of Singapore.

A great way to sit by the ledge and relax.
Photobucket

The bathrooms is amazing such that you get rain showers, long baths and luxurious amenities to enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Freshly washed apples at lift landings for guests to munch on.
Photobucket

Later my Hub and I went down to the the Club Lounge (@ level 22) also known as 'The Living Room' for a short briefing and to get an insight of the hotel better.

We basically covered the Club Suites as well as the other rooms (Deluxe & Superior) during our tour.


Club Suites
Photobucket
Classy, simply and rich is all I have to say, I mean look at those panels right behind that dunno-how-many-inch-TV. How intricate it looks, these Japanese craftsmen are superb beings.
This suite is like as big as my flat, damn.

Photobucket

The common toilet.
Photobucket

Bedroom, quite the same as mine (hotel room) but with additional set of window dividers.
Photobucket

this round Cove lighting sets the ' I am very peaceful mood' for the room.
Sorry that U spotted the air vent.
Photobucket

Master toilet with a pair of basin.
No fighting is necessary.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rain shower with cove light emitting from the top, a good way to make sure you you don't miss any spot while lathering.
Photobucket

Central controls that looks high tech with complicated buttons.
OK I ADMIT, This room superbly designed, I'm just JEALOUS I didn't get a chance to stay in it.
Photobucket


Now we are down to Level 19 the Deluxes.
Photobucket


wah rau!!! Completely Jealous!
checkout the wall papers, at that moment I wished I could rip this thing off and use it as a backdrop for my living area.
Photobucket
The plum-ish seat pads at the window bay matches so well with the throw cushions, I totally dig the combination.
This is what it is called jazzing up the zen.

Photobucket

The only difference between Deluxe and Superior rooms are, the former is equipped with Martello® coffee making facilities & iPod docking entertainment system.
Guests feeling a 'want' more than a 'need' for these luxury items may choose to go for the former. Glass half empty or half full? It all depends on how u see it.
Photobucket


Gym Facilities, Saunas, pools... You name it, they have it.

This alien looking thing on the right here is the key feature to this gym room.
I can smell the fresh, new and not overly used equipment, lucky no sweaty armpits or hairy chest if not I might just make the wrong judgement.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Next is the place where I would like to immediately perform my swan dive.
Yes you are very correct, the Pool!!!!
No prize for guessing it right, no punches for guessing it wrong either.
Photobucket


A place to clean yourself thoroughly before dipping in, usually I'll skip this step coz I no sweaty armpits or smelly chest.
If any of the above option is deemed doubtful about yourself, please step under and give yourself a good rinse.
Photobucket

spend a great afternoon to enjoy the breeze and relaccccc only.
Photobucket


On the way to checkout their meeting rooms
Photobucket


Before that, Toilet break first.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Nice lavish courtyard with bar stands wrapped in shades of ruby red. I feel like calling out for waiter to hand me a glass of Martelle. Very funny, I'm not even into hard liquor, just pretend atas niah like how my ah pah want to wear Rolex out like that.
Photobucket

This is the outside.
Photobucket
Very descriptive indeed.

Then I was led to a very Chamber-like looking room that the moment I step in I felt I could perform Harry Potter right away.
Photobucket
These shelves are truly amazing, they gave me a homely feel that I had never come across with other function rooms.


Nothing much, just chilling out with the lift.
I had to hog on the 'open' button in order to get a good shot of myself getting mirrorcepted. Damn, I'm good isn't it?!
Photobucket


Bey Bio Bey Bio 2506
Photobucket


These bedroom slippers are one of the most comfiest ones that I have ever come across, I almost stole them.
Photobucket


1 staycation + 1 Lingerie = a pair of sexy chest.
Photobucket



you know of all the sensual talk, I had to suddenly jump right back to an undesirable man reading the news. Like, Who m I kidding seriously?
ok I promise only one (or maybe a few more to go) pic of him sitting right there reading intently to the newspaper like he never come across one before.
Photobucket
ok la on a 2nd thought, I have to say the intensity of his expression is pretty much captured.
(photo credits: dblchin)


After spending a good afternoon in our hotel rooms and strolling around the vicinity, we suddenly realized our stomachs are calling out to us.
So we decided to get dress and head to 'The living room' for appetizers and a glass of wine, 2 glasses in fact.

My evening outfit, Maxi dresses one of my favourite and the easiest silhouette form.
Photobucket

I'm not sure if this pic with the intensified man is ok with you but I decided to put it up anyways.
Photobucket


Ok what is this? I seriously dun care, my main purpose is to eat and your job is to watch me eat.
Photobucket

This one i know, Chocolate tarts.
Photobucket


This one I duno but I can vaguely make out the defocus words, it says ' Marinated Feta with semi dried Tomato'. Still, I might be wrong, correct me.
Photobucket

Awesome dip.
Photobucket

Alcohol not for the weak hearted.
Photobucket


Oh no, I'm NOT sorry is that man again.
Tell me honestly, do u actually enjoy seeing my husband giving that intensifying expression? I may have used up all the related forms of 'intense' but that doesn't stop me for saying it.
Photobucket

Hey where is the picture I tried to camwhore with the glass of deep red wine?

Nevermind, lets move on.

Zaffron offers a huge range of buffet spread.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Table for 2?
Photobucket

Zaffron Offers dining pleasures with a fusion mix asian and western culture.

Pastas
Photobucket

Freshly cooked seafood.
Photobucket

Chinese
Photobucket

Chilli crab, salivating as I type this.
Y at this hour? *slamming the keyboard at 2:30AM*
Photobucket

Corns and mixed western style vegetables.
Photobucket

Salad bars.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Condiments to suit your tastebuds.
Photobucket

Olives? No thanks, get me the one on its right.
Photobucket

Desserts, jello.
Photobucket


Here's my share for the night, carbs I know.
I'm cutting down the portion nowadays since I don't burn that much at nights.
Photobucket

Sushi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ice-cream from Cold stone Creamy, Delightful!
Photobucket

Eclairs.
Photobucket


and
plenty of fruits, can better digest before I dip in the pool tomorrow.
Photobucket


Tomatoes
I know right, I'm really suited for side kicking. Hey man, this is main deal for me baby!
Photobucket

chillers to keep fruit stay fresh
Photobucket

4 times zoom into my favourite vegetable fruit.
Photobucket


Crazy Moments before we dim the lights.
Photobucket


This Rice Bran Oil Soap is seriously good! Smells great and lathers well!!!
I am afraid to say that I had shamelessly took one bar (actually 2) home.
Photobucket

Oh btw this is a sneak peak of me wearing the latest Les Affaires Lingerie, I have more pics coming up in my another post, stay tune.
Photobucket
Paiseh, no makeup but still look passably chio la huh.


I'm really good at leaving you high and dry, first was the almost seductive in lingerie look and suddenly ....
WHAM BAM! comes the &#$@^$^%$&$%#$@$!@ about to go market in robe accompanied with the larger than life retarded expression. swee~
Photobucket

Forgive me laaa, Actually we are heading to the The private pool at 'The living room' available only to club room/suites guests.
Photobucket

This long stretch of pool almost looks like infinity but don't even attempt to swim like forever coz You'll realize you come to a stop before you know it.
Photobucket
Actually I didn't dare to step in the pool coz the water too icy cold.

So I chose to soak myself in the heated Jacuzzi instead.
Photobucket


Le husband biting on a piece of preserved mango.
He looks like he's enjoying it but apparently the lines on his forehead is giving it away.
Photobucket

Exclusive Club Guests can enjoy undisturbed moment regardless whether is just sun bathing by the decks or just simply sipping away their afternoon beverages.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I discover.... an ASS CRACK?!
Dun tell me somebody so liberal until take off the whole thing....
Photobucket

Actually hor, is the husband flexing while reading 'The Secret'
||
\/
Photobucket

Photobucket


Top view of the public pool for all other hotel guests.
Photobucket


Relaxing.
Photobucket


Tell you something really amusing, I shooting a megazillion post of myself giving the peace sign like this until...
Photobucket

I accidentally capture a shot of myself sticking one finger into my nostril.
This is pure Law of Attraction.
Photobucket


Later We hop on the the publicly accessible pool for all hotel guests and went for a dip and try to swim like a pro. All the other ang mos just wana get tann nia, so no need to fight for pool space.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say I truly enjoyed my stay at Oasia Hotel, it is definitely a great getaway from my busy work life to complete relaxation even for just one weekend. Of course This is definitely not possible without Silver's recommendation.

This amazing staycation is put together by Travelcasts, an online travel magazine which provides inspiring destination stories, the latest travel ideas and great value-for-money travel deals.
Do follow them on Twitter @travelcastshttps://twitter.com/Travelcasts for promotions and exclusive deals.
They sent me a birthday cake too, tasted so yummy I cried! I'm that emotional, really.
Photobucket
Now you can enjoy Weekend Savers that Includes Dinner for 2 too,
Just Click on the link provided below and book now for a great discounts!

DBLChin
http://www.StayFarEast.com/dblchin

-Deluxe Room package starts from S$240++
- Club Room package starts from S$300++.

More information on Weekend Savers can be found at the following link: http://www.stayfareast.com/en/deals/OHS-Weekend-Savers.aspx

Do subscribe to my Blog for more updates!
Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: