And The Winner For HealthTrends...

Goes toooooooo


*Drumrollllllllll*

KEIL
CONGRATS!!!

her problems and concerns:
"pretty skeptical bout these laser and what not..i would wish to see for myself how some zaps can bring some changes to my much tiresome looking face..pitted scar, blackheads, pigmentation..name it all, i have it all..hah"

Incase u missed it Check out contest here

It'll b a little unfair for me, myself And I to pick a winner as I know some of you dblchinis personally who left those awesome comments.
So... I got my friend, Frieda who also pays a lot of attention up keeping her skin to assist me in picking the winner & there u go!

Congrats once again keil
(pls email me at dblchin@hotmail.com so I can arrange u for your free treatment)
&
the rest of u dblchinis, hope u enjoyed taking part in my contest, I'll b having another up soon!

Last but not least
Thumbs-up to our sponsor, HEALTHTRENDS



*Pls note that if winner do not respond within 10 days from this announcement, I will re-pick the next best comment


*I'm not paid to post this winning entry

No comments: