Outfit of the day

Hiya dblchinis!

This is a mega short Miss Camwhore City© entry showing my outfit of the day
Quality defers because I'm using my webcam to shoot. But Regardless... enjoy!



Bought this shirt from KL & is mad awesome swee la~
$45rm only can!

I will definitely show more of my loots from msia
real soon.
I love the chic look of it's collar, A mix of casual n sleek.
I'm pairing it with shorts today (bloody warm can) , I'll probably wear it with capri leggings e nx time round.
Oh yes, u also can accessorize by matching a straw hat which I'm gonna do it later in the day.
Hopefully, there will b more pics coming up!


Btw...

My outfit of the day got twittered like so:


" @smithankyou, secretary by the boss table.. nice "
"
@Decade78 @dblchin Nice.... very Nice.... "




VERDICT = VERY VERY NICE!!!






I also would like to thank Gwen, another megalicious awesome organizer.
Without her, I wun b able to show off my OPI suede nail clr.
EAT IT, U... U... U! EGGPLANT PEEEPOLE!
lol~


LAST BTW... I posted a 2nd Quick update video on youtube. If u didn't manage to catch it, u better b watching it right now....



Till then TOODLES~

4 comments:

Eevon said...

i like the nail colour! and yes im an eggplant lover!! hahahaa

Testdrive said...

Chioest is you already.....I ike he nail colour as well.

Gwen said...

you're welcome hun! :D

Angelique said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, doll! :]

Love your outfit! I like how you brought a pop of color with your belt & shorts. Very casual chic!

<33