Camwhore City © Digest IV

Hiya dblchinis! I have now taken u through the 4th episode of my Camwhore City © album!
*pops champagne*

Wow, I cannot even believe having to take such awesome self-sick photos!
*pops champagne again*

Ok I'm sucha bitch. but nvm...
Just remember, I never try to post shitty photos.
Even they are shitty I'll try by best to let them look shitless.



Oh yes, this is an album of photos that has a couple of series inbetween.
It means, I'll b posting a few camwhorer shots with series of the same look.

so, when u c my face pls hold ur orgasmic screams till the end .
Be it good or bad.



photoshoot with MyMagicCloset


Paired up ur hair with a matching headband if u r dressing in black.
This will definitely brighten your look.
Sultry & sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket



Pic of me in another outfit.
This time I'm not wearing any headband or accessories as the outfit has a hugeload of colors.
U can catch it here
Photobucket




I thought of doing this tutorial sometime somehow.
A match-up with big bow head band & the tucking-in of your hair ends, making it seemingly shorter.
Photobucket


U might even look like a bit of Alice(in Wonderland) in such shots.
Photobucket




U might have seen this from my previous post.
But I just wana show u the cutesy nail colour I have on.
I bought the cute red polish from faceshop
&
dotted them with a dotting tool.
pale pink Colours that created the dots are from Diaso.
Do Use a dotting tool, It'll definitely b much more precise & neat on the spots.

If u want me to show how it is done, pls do leave a comment below. I'll definitely do a separate post on this.
Photobucket
Oh yes, if u notice, I've faint kisses all over my chest.
The are the lipstick marks from my bf...I just wana create the pink mood.

n maybe a little peck on the lips too.



Ok... the below pics are purely for camwhore purpose only.
Photobucket


I've drew my top n bottom lash with felt liner from Maybelline.
& corrected my brows to match my newly coloured hair, an extremely light shade of brown.
Photobucket





Last but not least.
Give ur eyes a little Glimmer by adding on blue eyeshadows.
Do not overpower the bottom lashline
U do not want to end up too drama.
Pls ignore my outfit, that is part of my sleepwear.
Photobucket

TOODLES DBLCHINIS! Till then~!

13 comments:

Zoe said...

I like ur pictures, u look fab in all of them^^

Ken said...

u look really cute in your photos!

deb said...

pretty! love your strawberry-looking nails!

Citrella said...

sooo glamourous one!

*~kAy~* said...

you are so cute! :)
love your style <3

dblchin (double chin) said...

Thank u all!!!

Hello Naka said...

ur really cute ^^
i loev the kisses on ur aswell and ur outfits ^^
*follows*

Golden said...

You're so cute! I love your photos and your outfit of course.

Lots of love,

♥Bunny♥ said...

Pweeeetweeeee!!
I love your blue make-up! Gorgeous!

Thankyou for commenting on my blog!
I've become a follower.
Would be awesome if you can follow back ;)

http://unchainedbunny.blogspot.com/

Esma said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE love ur snapshot wf ur cute nail polish...adorable!!!

Susie said...

Lovely! (: I love your pink bow headband<3.
I was acutally trying to achieve something similar to your hair color, LOL! I'll try & have a picture of my hair up soon! ^^

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

I love these pictures!! Your outfits are so adorable and I uber love the red and white polka dot nails! They remind me of the strawberry ones I was wearing xD

You've got great style and hair, pretty girl!

Kalmo said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, it means a lot to me. You're super gorgeous, love the pictures and the strawberry nails.