LOL-ed stuff in KL

I luv going on trips. But this time, my trip is quite nonsensical. I met with lotsa interesting weird stuff as compared to the mundane shopping vicinity...

&
we met with CORRUPTED Traffic Polices.

bf, Donkey Yen Drove all the way up & before we even cross the causeway, we were trapped for 2 hrs @ the Tuas Malaysia checkpoint.
WELL... Jams are inevitable on a busy day like this, With the F1 racing n upcoming everyone is heading there themselves...

Nvm, When we Finally blew a sign of relieve upon entering the North-South Highway, another situation came up.

Whole fucking stretch of Roadblock. Causing a huge slow down...
They block the paths & let the cars go one by one, like farmers letting pigs outta wild like tat.

When We got to our turn, We were called to a corner.
Obviously because... bf's car is so conspicuously red like my period blood.

So one summon office came up to us " hey Lang zai (means most handsomest boy on earth), Speeding 123km/hr. Lemme c ur license"

*bf hands over license*

Officer "ok I pang chance u (Means, I give u one fucking choice u better take it), $50 Ringgit. If not it summon $300 Ringgit."

*bf hands over cash *

&
this fat pig is set free

Yea yea yea, I know we quite dumb.... But anyone can advise better solutions? Like how to deal with these supposedly labeled as "upright officials"?

Actually We wanted to negotiate with them... But in e end, We realized is not a market place.
U don't think they really sell livestock do they?


Anyways....Upon reaching our destination.
We Check in to our hotel:

Hotel Boulevard
http://www.blvhotel.com/



Before I have a chance to take decent pics, we already messed up the whole bedroom!
HAHA!
Too bad for u! Anger management, Blame it on the corrupted Policemen!
Photobucket

Wardrobe
Photobucket


Lavatory,
in short,
toilet
Photobucket

What is a toilet without dblchin in it?
Photobucket



All freshen up.
Preparing to head out the shopping malls.
Photobucket


And so we explored the areas...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BIG POSTER
I feel a need to show this picture coz I recognized the balding man (pls c the circled item) ,
bf mentioned to me before that this man used to have a whole bush of hair like weeds & now he is soon turning into a clean pussy...
awww.... poor guy.. only in his twenties already look worse than Nicholas cage...
Photobucket


Pets wonderland
They have lotsa exotic pets inside.... Snakes, Iguana, prairie Dog, Ferrets...blah..
too bad Cannot take picture...
Photobucket
Sometimes U really can't pay judgment on the signs, the description says
"prairie dog, Gentle, kind and harmless"
&
What I saw was these animals have been violently yanking the cages since 2954752405984 hrs ago.
I think all animals inside are trying to escape, I c the dogs also like wana jump over the cage. wtf.



When u r rich U can go KL n open a Fengshui store:
Photobucket


THIS BIG!
||
||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||
\/


Photobucket

Big not? U judge!



The next day, We head out to explore other parts of KL!


&


My name is definitely used widely.
Everyone wants a piece of dblchini~ lol~!
Photobucket



wah lau ey!
If u go KL, pls remember to go to this Korean restaurant situated on the highest floor of midvalley shopping mall.
Coz they served CHICKEN BIRDIES! HAHA!
Photobucket


So U want ONE BIRD or HALF A BIRD???
Photobucket


bf very angry coz almost tio summon even never exceed speed limit.
Photobucket


Yum... Korean food.
Dun worry In the end we never order any BIRD.
Photobucket



Omg!!!!
What is this?!!!
HAHA! is just me n my bowl... *lame*
Photobucket


Bloody famished stilll wana take pic...
Photobucket


ATTENTION!!!
ATTENTION!!!
QUESTION!!!

Whenever I go toilet to pee, I feel like turning this knob n refilling my water bottle via the next picture...
Photobucket


Seriously, what is this???
Can any Malaysians pls tell me this is for washing backside?!
I dun dare to wash my ass coz I scared the water is for other funny uses.
Photobucket


Pls pls pls tell me, I cfm never c this thing in Singapore before.
Photobucket





Ok this end my nonsensical findings.



Oh yes... before I go, my bf constantly threatens to sue me for plagiarizing his verbal findings in my entries. So I shall credit him for his utmost contribution to my postings! This is how much accreditation I give him by adjusting to the smallest font size...



Toodles dblchinis!
Photobucket


If u guys are interested, I'll do a post of my shopping haul in my next entry.
Well... It also depends how many 'likes' I get checked this time round...

8 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

rm50 or rm300.. wth.. 123 is not fast okay.. i went way faster than that.. but maybe unlucky la..

and the toilet thingy.. hmm.. to wash asshole la i think.. haha.. =)

Knox said...

My advice is when you're at people's country you just follow what they say :) Actually you guys did the right thing, if you were to argue and negotiate i think the story would end up worse? ^_^

DK said...

Yeap, just pay the RM50 and move along. Be glad they accept coffee money. :)

Hello, Mrs Tan said...

I think RM50 is better than RM300 (+ other troublesome procedures avoided)

Btw, that botak is Rooney! Hahahhaa! Remember hor, no grass grow on busy roads, no hair grow on clever heads!

You don't know how many goals he scored for Man Utd with that shiny surface. ;p

Unknown said...

hehe cute :D You guys make a nice couple. Gosh, the food looks so yummy!

Goldfish Uncle said...

its a public waterjet vibrator... we malaysians have high libido. U just do ur thing there and bite on to the knob at the side if buay ta han.

dblchin (double chin) said...

Hey all dblchinis! thanks for the mega awesome advices!

Yea if the officers wants corrupted cash, the detention is definitely inevitable.

@Jaccyy!! HAHA that is sooo fucking funny la!
I guess the only reason he lost that great mane is becoz he polishes his head too much by head butting for goals!

@Mr goldfish, say real one can? I nearly lol-ed to death.

Citrella said...

Hahah goldfish uncle's comment so farnie!!

You look good!