Inuovi relocation sale!!!

Hihi dblchinis!!!

I'm just excited to share my buys with you thus this will b a very short post on my haul for today





Incase u Dunno, there is a relocation sale from inuovi & the items are cheap cheap cheap!!!!!
Dun bother abt the lil writings at the below of the e-pamphlet, just watch out for the address to shop!!!
I'm having problems posting up the pic of the e-pamphlet, I'll will insert the following instead
"inuovi sale 70%-90% off
asiawide industrial building,
5 Pereira Rd, #02-03 Singapore 368025
28 feb to 4 mar 2011, 10am to 7pm"
Is near to tai Seng mrt

Let's c what I've bought :

Brushes ranged from $5 plus to $15






The bristles r freaking soft!

Mini travel brush set $30








Very mini and cuteeee!!! N the quality doesn't differ from the individual sizes brushes


Lipsticks and liquid eyeliner gg at 3 for $25








Bought these hot popping clrs to prepare for summer!
Yea right, summer all yr round in sg, I'm just being delusional


Eyeshadow and blushers going at 3 for $22








I love their blushers! The pinktones are so kawaii!!!

High intensity eyeliner 2 for $12








I've used the one is pearl(shit I dun rmb the name) previously and the clrs are so intense and is easy to glide that's y thus time round I'm trying out the other clrs!

U r able to find skin care and other stuff like foundation etc. at the sale!

Have fun shopping!!!


Toodles~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!! good buys leh! where de innovi?

나니 said...

Ahh the brushes look really nice : D They remind me slightly of the elf Studio brushes! And the eyeshadows are super pretty!

Hayley said...

Woo, I like the brushes!
So far, of all the Inuovi products, I used only the fake lashes, am eager to try the others ;)

sugar sugar said...

great haul! nice brushes and the eyeliners look interesting. :3

BenchesnChandeliers said...

i'm alway a sucker for soft brushes :)

www.benchesandchandeliers.com

hevn said...

Woooo, the items look great! FOTD pleaseeeeee! :

p.s: Do let me know when you're heading there. Hopefully, I'll be able to take time off, hop on a bus and go :D

Take care!