High fashion makeup- Fantasy look

Once again Joshua Wong uses his magic fingers to transform my plain jane look. This time we are going for the FIERCE yet fantasy look.

& you know what?

The excution ended up soooooo well, I felt like a provocative butterfly goddess...lol

The purple he used gave me a complete sultry fairyish look. Very pretty! I really enjoyed my every dolling up session with him, even during the process-in-making.
I can get to experience every transformation in person, besidesI pick pocketed somewhat a thing or 2 from his makeup skills. Well...of course I believed he is most willing his knowledge to whoever that is keen in learning.

Aright lets break the suspense by..

Checking out those orgasmic fantasaia pictures right here

_
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/

cool not?
I made this arrow using the keyboard.
WHOOOoooOoooo!!!!!!!

To disproportionate my coolness, I will do it again.
_
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/


CHIO right?
I think the application of my makeup is close to a perfect percent.
Of course, Josh's mentor: sun definitely did gave a hand on the touching up n hairdo.
I completely dig those lil things clinging onto my tresses mane.
Photobucket



my photoshopped version!
C the icon on the bottom right corner?
Is my watermark/trademark/copyright!!!(waaatever you called that)
pretty not?
If I c anyone copying the following icon, I will slash out my cheese grater.
Photobucket



I'm soooo inspired by this look Imma definitely gonna do a makeup tutorials someday with the same concept.
Josh is so brilliant, I'm sure he'll do well in the near future.
Last but not least, 3 cheers for passionate makeup artist, rocks~
Photobucket

TOODLES~!

1 comment:

Lovera | Your Way to Radiant and Beautiful Skin said...

Sexy eyes...lushious lips
wonderful makeup that enhances your more pretty looks.A huge applause for the stylist.