Villa Getaway

LAST weekend was indeed smashing...I had helluva time wasting myself off in another island. This is our maiden traveling partnership with Fishball king & his Fusilli. FB King & Fusilli are such fun nuts, I enjoyed all my time with them.

Oh ya~ not forgetting my infamous, lecherous, scheming, unscrupulous….Ah CHONG aka Donkey Yen.

The recollection of my majority doings r just purely slack, slacking & ….maybe more slacking…I suppose I got to a point whereby I'm soooo bored of bumming I went to kick the sand.

Anyways or another… pls enjoy the set of photos n a wee bit of description for your future reference if u decide to head down batam view.

BATAM EXPEDITION
Date: 6 & 7 Jun 09
Destination: Indonesia, Batam
Residence: Batam View resort -the villas
Cost: approx $125 ++ / night (peak hr) excluding seaport taxes ***note: not all photos are repetition of facebook albums. This ground is equipped with more of sizzling hot shots…WAHahahahhaha ! FUCKING BHB!!! #$%@#$#!!!



Shall I do the drum rolling again ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
????????????????????????
??????????????????????
?????????????????????
???????????????????
??????????????????
????????????????
???????????????
?????????????
????????????
???????????
??????????
????????
???????
??????
?????
????
???
??
??
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

DOWAN LA! SO BO LIAO!!! u not sian I also tired of dotting...

The usual protocol; wash up, makeup, step out, take MRT.


I woke up @ 6 to do this. Fark tired.
Richie knows we r heading out & always thought we'll bring him along. But when we leave without him, he'll mat down the floor & drops his tail in disappointment.
reflection snaps while waiting for the train.

Breakfast.
my bf so handsome.

What else? Mac lo...

I luv tomatoes
we waited,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& waited,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok pass motion while waiting,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then wait again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waiting for someone always dampens our mood! Elliot la... cannot wake up & somemore so bloody late...HEY if r reading this, please self reflect lo! If not....I'LL EAT UP ALL THE FISHBALLS! nb...


Finally... all four got on board.
I luv nice sunny view~
but Singapore's weather is rather crazy recently
Stopped for a 2nd round of breakfast.
Zj wanted to take my panty, luckily I fast enuf to cover em up.
y my bf so sick one?
We toured the vinicity, walk walk walk... I bought a nice scarf & headband, less than 5SGD~
whippeee! will post it on my next writeup.
zj bought a tee for 12 SGD. The sizing on the tag n the garment totally doesn't match, the tag can says size S but the garment looks like a LARGE. Super chiong sia!
Fusilli bought 6 bras without even trying... ay, can wear or not?


@ the massage parlour ISABELLA (west wing of nagoya hill shoping)
On an overall context, I'm quite happy with their service but I've been to better ones elsewhere. FYI, they provide free transport services to neighboring hotels/resorts. If u n reside somewhere further or the outskirt of batam, you just need to pay a small sum of $ for them to chauffeur you back. Much much Safer & better than taxis.
Rating : 7.5/10
....while waiting for them...
do wat?
self cam lo!
my bf is rinsing his hands. dunno who's tat.
I think is me.
Ms Fusilli so tall.

we walked, walked & walked around nagoya shopping mall.
When we felt that time is up, we headed back to the hotel to check-in
We took the buggy...Down the longggg Windy road
Walalah~ We've finally got to our resort!

Silly things we do in our terrain
act chio infront of the mirror

Snap pixs of hanging robes
act like queen Amidala
Disturb the 'Danger' sign
Take ugly couple shots.Take ugly individual shots.
I luv sunset!
master bedroom

The sink.

Afterward we started exploring the resort...


We Headed to the bar for a free welcome drink ; orange juice, my least fav.
But still, I like to see the word 'FREE'. Never fails to make my day.

Cheerio~!

couches near the bar
These 2 dumb dumbs played a few rounds of table tennis.
FREE one OK! FREE!!!
Pretending to ride!
ALSO FREE SIAH!!!!
Headed for dinner.
ok not free, cost us $60++ in total
Twinnes~Salt n pepper. kelong by the sea.
A lot of insects dropped into our food, I just act oblivious & ate on.

After dinner, We took retirement for the night.

BUT BEFORE Tat... we bubble bath like crazy...
Bubble bobble mania

THEN...

We woke up @ 5.30 to watch sunrise! Whoooo!
This is so nice and warm! It was real sweet while it last...
The misty feeling like itsy bits on vapor that had landed on everything~
I like the minuscules bit of sepia feel to this pix
We started to feel the heat when the sun shined on our bottomsSo I hid my face underneath his
Next,
Terrorize elliot
Breakfasting
Took a stroll round the beach
Their game was indeed fun~
but...
These annoying ppl hogged on n spit in the swimming pool!Our villas from afar
Cutesy butterfly
It kept fluttering, I have a hard time trying to snap it's beautiful clothing!

God Forsaken villame n baybee!
No la, actually is Donnie Yen. Lucky me!
loved the wall tiles, looks like coated chocolates!
the long windy road+ Villas + lamp post
Last but not least...
Before we go, we had another round of bubble bathing!


!!!YAY so ~FUN~!!!

Tata!

No comments: