ELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Sorry peeps for the extremely long hiatus... I'm so caught up with being lazy that I didn't manage to put in any effort maintaining my blog. Now that I'm back on track, I'm gonna blog till the cow comes home. U'r in for a treat.

Lets do a recap of what u guys been missing for the past mths.

Starting with...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~*drum rolls*~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~*drum rolls again*~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TA DA!!!!!!!!


posting my latest mugshot:



I cam when I'm home
I cam when I'm @ my bf's hse

I cam in front of the mirror
I cam in the office

I cam when my hair is curlyI cam when my hair is rather straight

Where else can I not cam myself???
Ok, I'm officially pronounced as a camwhore amongst my frds, just becoz I practically click on my bloody digicam wherever I go.

Well... neverrrrmind.... lets continue.



WHATS NEXT?!

ok lets do the drum roll shit again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta da DAH!

CLUBS I'VE PATRONIZED

Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!
Butterfactory w my greatest gang!
Sizzling hot peeps isn't it?
St James w e flowerpowers

as well as my dear pussykat!
My latest nightout:


TABOO w my dolls~
& 1 straight man



Luv ya babes.
Happi hatchday johnnie.
Shes the wifey of that straight man
Fashionistas.

AND.....
.......................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................
..............................................................................................
........................................................
.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ah... so tired of creating 'dots'

I've made plenty of new
FRIENDS
they r all so gorgeous,
Egggciting,
fun loving,
smallish,
cute,
annoying,
Bearish,
filled with stubbles,
mad crazy,
cranky,
loony,
& taller than Me.

Introducting... *DRUM ROLLSSSSSSSS*Rolls*ROLLS EYESSSSSSSS*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JeS
Isn't she a cutie pie?
Ok. shes much skinner than me. Craps.
David Chen Boon Kiat
Locket Jawie, ur'e still e bestest.
U farking irritate the hell outta me...
Ar Leong
I hate ur stubbles, reminds me of my dad.
But I still like u la. for u only huh.
Andrew Patrick
He's not excatly new but he's the Kings of all zeelengs.
Matty is not new either.
This is just a funny pix, like 4D skipped 1 no.
Alfi & Yuzami
The man with twisted leg & the other mmm... mimi?
Izhar
mmm.... gimme a bear hug plssssssss


Also not forgetting my best pals
from
MACYS


They r the most precious gems. We've celebrated lotsa events together....


e bdays
e weddings
e party
& more of e parties.
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&

e upcoming jamm....Shhhhhhhhhh.........hush........hush.......not yet....

❤~FINALE~❤

No comments: