[Swatches + #LOTD] Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Holiday Collection 2/2

Hi Dblchinis,

I believed you have read my blogpost on Bobbi Brown's Old Hollywood Holiday Collection event coverage, this is part 2 and the fun part of BB's post : The swatches and Makeup looks!
To be honest this is the first time I'm trying out Bobbi Brown's makeup, so pretty excited and definitely looking forward to talk about their swatches!  
 photo DSC00038.jpg
Very Generous of Bobbi Brown to include so many items into their gift bags. 

 photo DSC00042.jpg
Here I have me 3 neutral shades from the ombre à paupière Collection and a Fard à Joues Blush.

 photo DSC00046.jpg
The colours are pigmented and rich, payoff is awesome. 

 photo DSC00047.jpg
Very barbie like pink that will give a very doll-like apperance

 photo DSC00049.jpg
Lips items that consisted of a Rich, a Matt and a Gloss. 

 photo DSC00051.jpg
High-glossy red that gives a deep and dark appearance, I guess it's called ruby red for a reason. 

 photo DSC00052.jpg
Another 2 classic colour that was included in our gift sets. Very same but different

 photo DSC00056.jpg
(Apologies on the typo, it should be 'Eyelier' instead of 'Eyeline') Long wear gel eyeliner leaning towards the dry side, it doesn't glide like a breeze but colours stay put once is on the eyes. 

Here's a before and after transformation.

I already had fake lashes on thus the difference shown here less is drastic but if I were to strip down to bare face, it'll be like a complete makeover.
 photo DSC00006_1.jpg
Red lips immediately brings sexiness and sultriness to one's look. 

 photo DSC00014_1.jpg

I used almost everything provided in the gift bag and here are the items:

eyes
Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Burnt Sugar 9
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bone 2
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eyeshadow in Cement 20
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink1

Face
Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink 9

Lips
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Old Hollywood 2
 photo DSC00121_1.jpg
Please ignore the tiny bump-like texture on my eyes, is actually a mesh I glued on to create a stronger parallel double eyelid. Will share with you the product in a separate post. 

 photo DSC00120_1.jpg
Hope you enjoy my version of Old Hollywood look :D

For more reads please head over to my girlfriends, The Cambelles on their event coverage. 

*Old Hollywood Collection will be available at all Bobbi Brown Studios (from November 2013) at the following locations: 
  • ION Orchard 
  • Tampines Mall 
  • Isetan Scotts 
  • Isetan Katong 
  • Takashimaya 
  • Robinsons The Centrepoint 
  • Robinsons Raffles City 
  • Robinsons JEM 
  • Tangs VivoCity 
  • Tangs Orchard 
♥Dblchin

*Products are sponsored, opinions are my own

No comments: