[Review/Make] GEO Lens Batch 3 Part 1/2

Hi Dblchinis,

Is been a while since I talk about coloured lens, like I mentioned in my previous post I've received a couple of more lens from Kimmy, (6 pairs in total) and today I'm going to talk about 3 (pairs) first, better to feed you one step at a time in case of indigestion D:
Part 2 will come later, so stay tune!

Among the 3 pair that I've posted here, there is a particular pair of lens that I adore to bits and you will know why in a bit!

 photo DSC00173.jpg
I love the colour the reflects on me but this is not my favourite of the lot probably because it might look a little too anime for daily use. The violet is so vibrant I can't helped but keep feeling a little creepy whenever I check my reflection in the mirror. However, I do enjoy the size of this pair as the limbal ring frames my eyes nicely giving the big bold eyes yet soft feminine feel. 
Specifications
Name: GEO Lotus Violet
Type : Soft
Diameter : 15.0mm
Duration of usage: Yearly Disposable
Water Content: 42%
Power Range : ± 0.00 Only
Available colours :Gray, Brown, Green, Violet



 photo DSC00001.jpg
 photo DSC00005.jpg
omg this is Lourve!!! I guess this it explains why I posted 2 photos of this range, all others only got 1 photo of glory lor. I'm biased like that lol!
This I have to say is my favourite pair of pink lens ever since I first started wearing colour lens, the pink emitted from the lens immediately freshens up my face with subtleness. Usually my default moment with pink is mostly related to looking demonic, well this made me look like the exact opposite. 

Specifications
Name: GEO Super Nudy Pink
Type : Soft
Diameter : 14.8mm
Duration of usage: Yearly Disposable
Water Content: 38%
Power Range : ± 0.00 Only
Available colours :Gray, Brown, Green, Violet, Blue, Pink


 photo DSC00095.jpg
The colour of this pair is amazing, to be honest I love everything on how they managed this amazing gradient as well as the colour combination they've put in.
Unfortunately, the unsastisfying part is the diameter, yup a tweeny weeny too small for my taste :(
I would say 14.8mm -15 mm would be ideal for my taste, so you'll probably see me wearing this for my beauty review/(camwhoring with) product review and not so much out in person simply because I'm more used to a bigger diameter.
Specifications
Name: GEO Tricolor Blue (Magic Color)
Type : Soft
Diameter : 14.2mm
Duration of usage: Yearly Disposable
Water Content: 38%
Power Range : ± 0.00 Only
Available colours :Gray, Brown, Green, Violet, Blue

I hope you like my review (thanks Kimmy!) while I'm basking under the sun in Boracay, later bye!


♥Dblchin

*Products are sponsored, opinions are my own.

No comments: