[Review] NEW! Biore Facial Formula and Packaging

Photobucket

Before I start talking about Biore's Newest facial foam, do allow me to introduce myself as a No.1 Biore fan
*Note: products shown in this pic are purchased by me*

Biore never fails to amaze me in every aspect. Products like Cotton Facial Cleansing sheets was introduced to Singapore a couple of years ago and it became one of the hottest selling product causing every shelf at Watsons to go Out of stock and leaving none for my poor face... "#@$%XYZ!". This is why I had stocked plenty of cleansing packs at  home in case they run out again.
And because the response was so well received, I see many other brands coming up with their very own type of cleansing wipes which I'm eager to try but, I always go back to Biore.* awwws at self*

This time round being such a huge fan, I knew I had to say yes when Biore invited me to review their latest facial product. So here are my reviews:

New! Biore Facial Foam series has….
  • High cleansing ability vs. competitors.
  • Low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate skin.
  • The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin – reduce oil
  • at T-zone (forehead and nose) and replenish moisture at Uzone
  • (cheek and chin).


Biore Facial Foam MILD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Product comes out runnier than other facial foam probably because of its mild density cater towards sensitive skin. I guess that also explains why doesn't lathers very well.
This product leaves a weird squishy film on my skin after washing but I'm absolutely cool with that. The reason doesn't affect me greatly is because when when the water dries up, a supple silky feeling stills layer on when my run my fingers through the skin. 
Having said that, this product is definitely not suited for deep cleansing. 


Biore Facial Foam SCRUB

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On my first thought, I'm like what?! How come the beads so small one?!!! Even if I'm a fan of Biore, I bet a thousand dollars it can clean nothing at all. 
But damn I was wrong, it was an awesome product!
 
Once again, an error in my judgement...opening it for re-trial! *slams gravel*

Photobucket
The reason for its micro beads is because it can reach out to the tiniest surfaces of my skin scraping off the embedded dirt that lies within.
This product also escalates foam which makes it a 2 in 1 cleansing scrub. One, it Exfoliates. Two, it cleanses. I usually skip the Mild foam cleanser if I'm using this during mornings, where I just need to cleanse the natural oil developed during the night and because of the inactivity during sleep I don't find it necessary to double cleanse my the face when this product already has foam to lather with.
Is safe to use it frequently, like 3 or 4 times a week but still I would advise you to do a skin test before using this incase of sensitivity.

Hope you like my review!

♥Dblchin


  Please Thumbs up for my page :D
*products are sponsored

3 comments:

LurvlyTruly said...

Biore's facial wipes are the best among other brands ive tried out. Especially for removing water proof mascara. It works exactly like the advertisement. Totally must have right?!

Hayley said...

I always love Biore! Their products are affordable and nice to use~

Anonymous said...

Sorry... dumb question but do the little scrubby bits ever irritate your nose piercing? For that matter, does anything (eg: facial products) irritate it? Just wondering out loud...