NOCS Headphone at istudio Singapore, a great gift for X'mas

*paid Advert


Hey dblchinis!!!
X'mas is nearing, this is the last chance to grab urself an awesome great gift from istudio!
Photobucket
Really last chance liao, this weekend will be X'MAS!
A joyous occasion worth celebrating, one good thing after another!


Check out this pair of Nocs Headphone is going at S$79.90 (usual S$99.00)
at istudio outlets!
Photobucket

The cushion based ear pieces makes it really comfy to put on and you will never go wrong with white.
Photobucket
It is adjustable and fit any head size, mine is really mini & it fits perfectly!
I can now look no further on those bulky headphones that gives me massive headache and keep to this awesome one!

Aside from the cosmetic appearance, the music the emitting from this headphone is 10 thumbs up.
Photobucket


Grooving to the music
cam to gif
*songs playing 'Moves Like Jagger*

Pics taken last week thus pls pardon my Sore eye, I tried my best to make the pics as good as possible :)
&
I'm now recovering very well.


So hop down to istudio Singapore now~!
Photobucket
For a last min shopping for your loved ones or yourself!


*istudio is Apple Premium Reseller in singapore.
retail location : Change Alley, Paragon, Changi Airport T3, Orchard Central, Plaza Singapura & Velocity @ Novena Sq


Links
istudio ipad covers Part I

istudio Monster Truck Part II
istudio gold X'mas makeup Part III
istudio Nocs Headphone Part IV

5 comments:

sugar sugar said...

soo cute! i love large headphones haha! :)

我是贝比 said...

Ur pose for these photos very cool~~ like it

나니 said...

They look so fierce! It always impressed me how you get so many adverts spite not having very many followers : D it's so cool! Good job!

The Internet and The Unicorn said...

this is nice! do you find that it presses your ears in too much? I have a similar set but after I wear it for a long time it starts hurting my ears :(

http://janemyalterego.blogspot.com/

♥Bunny♥ said...

this post is sooo cute! I think it is a perfect last min gift!
I can't help but looooove your photos soooo much!! Loving the edits you did!