Agnes B Makeup Collection

Sponsored product

Woah dblchinis!
Agnes b. a brand well loved by many is making its debut to Singapore!
Photobucket

You can expect to see their launch in the perfume and cosmetics section located at changi airport.
Photobucket
Photobucket


I received this pretty set exclusive makeup pouch ($80.50) from nuance-watson that consist of
Photobucket


of bb cream,
Photobucket

a contour haute def eyeliner,Photobucket


palette trio set of 3clr eyeshadows
Photobucket
Photobucket


as well as pampering gloss for the lips!
Photobucket

Right now I'm exhilarated to try out these items hope u dblchinis are as eggcited as me too! Rmber to check this out at changi airport (after immigration point) T1 & T2 before u depart from sg!

*I'm not paid to blog this

8 comments:

sugar sugar said...

everything looks lovely! would love to see a fotd using these items dear. :)

PinkOrchids said...

The eye shadow look so gorgeous and the bb cream packaging is so nice! Please show us some photo's of you using them? :) xX

khloegold said...

Hi u have such a nice blog, I followed u and it would mean a lot if u could follow back and thanks for the comment u left me :)

Unknown said...

The shadows are pretty <3 Looking forward to your FOTD. Hugs xoxo

hevn said...

Whoa.. Those looks tempting, can't wait to see you do a fotd with these! :D

iconoclasp said...

Thanks for the review! I've never tried any of these products so it was helpful and interesting for me :)

I'm new to blogging, I'd be thrilled if you would give my blog a visit! :)

Iriene said...

Absolutely fabulous...
love your pictures - very clear and vibrant :)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous products :D
i love the packaging on that lipstick

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/