Essential Intensive Hair mask

I should've blogged this gazillion yrs ago but... nevermind. Anyways... I'm the first few who gotta try out Essential Intensive Hair mask before it launches in stores. Well...Yup Is officially near ur local drugstores now!

Anyways... my experience was awesome with this new product. I'm really loving the shea butter smell that lingers in my hair.

Essential tried the Ultra Honey (orange bottle) on my dull & frizzy hair caused by constant heat e flat iron & blow dryer. Well... I guess there are other factors that contribute to these damages like the scorching sun or something but I don't care, I got something to salvage now.


At the salon waiting for the therapist to work on my hair.
Treatment comes in 2 shades
Photobucket



Essential webs to keep ur big fat asses entertained while u sat for that big whole hour.
Photobucket



Sitting on the Queen Chair during treatment
& camwhored a little.
Photobucket


& volia after a mere period of 15 mins!
My hair looks neat & shine! Lurves~
Photobucket


Thank u ESSENTIAL DAMAGE CARE~
*clap clap*
Photobucket



Every girl's favourite word, 'Free' stuff
Photobucket



Essential Damage care treatment.
I've been using it for a while, I have to say the treatment is totally
AWESOME! overall 7.5/10

Photobucket


&
I love my doggie.
Photobucket

Toodles

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't find in Malaysia. Is it only available in Singapore?

Tekkaus said...

War..now even hair needs pampering huh. :p

dblchin (double chin) said...

@KimberlyMay yea I guess is only available in Singapore for now. Hope they will bring it to msia someday!

*ying* said...

Nice hair... Maybe i should try for this...

Unknown said...

you're welcome :) thank you for your comment^^
have a nice day!

everbluec said...

Your doggie so cute.. have the same fur shade as my peapea ^__^