Hada Labo Preview Launch

Hada Labo...


Hmmm... dblchinis, u might b thinking is haba labo like a magic word or something???

Indeed! IT is a catchy MAGIC WORD!
A savior to prune skin!

& they invited me to their PRIVATE PART launch PREVIEW!



Lets take a peek at the products standPhotobucket



Little about Hada Labo:

  • The best Selling Face Lotion in JAPAN
Photobucket


  • A bottle is sold every 4 seconds in JAPAN
Photobucket




  • It is equipped with SHA, SUPER Hyaluronic Acid that keeps your face feeling moist n supple
Photobucket

Hada Labo, a brand under Rohto-Mentholatum group
is HIGHLY Raved in korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China & Malaysia

&
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IS FINALLY IN SINGAPORE!
Weeeeeeeeeeee~




Lets check out the key products range.
Photobucket

"Whitening"

One of the Magic word happening for the lasses out there.
With pigmentation striking us like plague, seriously who doesn't needs a lend of fairer, more vibrant skin tone?


Common lets check out how truly awesome these SUPER Hyaluronic Acid works
Photobucket

See these uber cute emoticons?

The ones on the left are common Hyaluronic Acid, one of them is doing a hip hop mad cow dance. I guess the reason is because they are not receiving too much of moisture & are feeling a little cranky.

The ones on the right carrying a pair of droplets also smiling like a mad cow. BUT I can see they are happy with moisture hovering over them and they are the...

SU-PER, PER PER Per, per *echo* Hyaluronic Acid
(wah drama can! lol~)


Next let us hop on to this pair of products
Photobucket
the foam-like exfoliating face wash.


N it works like this
Photobucket
Ok I dunno what it means except the word 'horny'
But whatever it means, the product locks in water beneath the layers of your skin, that's truly enough fer me n u to understand
&
More water means less wrinkles.



Kays.... lets hip hop~



Check out Hada labo's awesome technician doing a experiment on viscosity of the product.
Photobucket



And the hada labo girls doing a demo on e correct way in prepping your faces using haba labo products~
Photobucket

Lets check out the cutesy demo!


Very innovative right?

But not everyone is happy with the idea...

I diligently did the same steps at home & my bf nearly wanted to admit me to the asylum

Wah sey.... lucky I showed him this video.



BTW...

I didn't forget to camwhore massive with the fellow bloggers.



The lovely quentria
Shes sucha jap fanatic~!
Photobucket



U know is time for sushi time when.....


Edamame is served with SOY SAUCE!
Photobucket



Sushilcious!
Photobucket


They also serve such wholesome ice-creams!
Too bad, I gave to someone my share Coz I had massive diarrhea that day.
Photobucket




Chan chan & ..... (shucks I forgot her name! come stab me)
Photobucket



With Chan Chan
Photobucket
I dunno y but my makeup was terrible that day.
I think the turbulence in my tummy had pass on to my hands until I drew those eyeliners shaky.



The theme was fixed 'White' so I came in my whitest dress.
Photobucket
Perfect and simple (HADA LABO's commitment) means
no unnecessary additives & retaining to the purest and most effective essential ingredients:
Super Hyaluronic Acid



Another range of their products, the whitening range.
Photobucket
How do you wan your skin to b done Sir/mdm?
Is it Fair, medium fair, or white?



Okok... lets ditch those event images, now is time for....................

camwhore City©
100 secs of fame!!!



HADA LABO
Purrrrfect and simple
Photobucket
DBLCHIN
Complicated & camwhorers.





Dblchin VS Hada Labo

Hada labo'
1 drop locks up the ocean
Photobucket

Dblchin
1 drop (of saliva) scares all men away.
Photobucket


*someone nudging & whispering* "way quick ley freebie soh, open up the package"


Kay lets open
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RETAIL SIZE Freebies!
Photobucket


Seriously, heaven is so kind to me.
Photobucket
Trying to drip something, but no water come out of my tongue.




Last but not least, check out the full size product I'm given:


The Cleanser
Photobucket
Photobucket

The lotion/toner
Photobucket
Photobucket



The moisturser
Photobucket
Photobucket



The essence/serum
Photobucket
Photobucket



And last
The mask
Photobucket
Photobucket



I'll definitely blog about the more when I use the products for a good amount of time.


dblchin lurves u.
Photobucket

TOODLES~!

7 comments:

Citrella said...

waq i saw the word '白' on the product. I also want to try lor.

Kelvin said...

Hahahahaha, "dblchin" XD

♥Bunny♥ said...

I love the hada labo series!! I use to use that all the time in Japan but since I moved to Aus, its so expensive... :( They are the best, your skin feel ssoooo happy just after one try!!

Gwen said...

*drools!*

DinaXYYan said...

Oh, they're now available at Sg! Where are they going to retail at? and how much? :D

Anonymous said...

thank u for ur comment :]
hadalabo! =] i wanted to try, but a bit pricey to buy online to deliver to UK =.= maybe if sasa.com has a special offer?
nice post, review soon?

Guiltyhyena said...

Hope you got some freebies! +)