My 2009 with a little Cleavage showin.

POST DATED ENTRY FOR 2009

Usually I have myself n nothing to thank for but in this entry,


Thanking God
I would like to thank 'god' IN GENERAL (be it Jesus, buddha, Allah, etc) for all the good things that manages to surpass twenty 09 alive n well.

With the recollection that I'm posting up, I suppose I kinda achieved quite a handful of wishes.
u know huh, everytime I write abt all these gratitude entries I felt as if I've just won golden globe award. really hate to burst my own bubble everytime I'm done typing.

Attracting butterflies
I'm truly thankful for being a chio bu magnet detector, you can never imagine how many hotass babes I've managed to detect with no signs of failure in 09. Well... everyone wants to loook at beautiful things, be it woman or boobs....RIGHT?

So dun say I never giv credit to ugly girls huh. Ok, I'll do it fer you,there are no fugly ones in my Dictonary, only the lazy bitches that refuses to doll themselves up. Do if u don't wana fall into my fuglazy category, wear on something. AND of course there is no such thing as natural beauty, if a man tells you so u can have my permission to kick his balls.


Friendship
Friendship can truly happen in many ways. I have lost several close friends (no they didn't die) with the intrusion of some unknown bitchess. Really, I think they inhaled the most poisonous venom just to spit at me. fugly eh? N those alongside people, just stood by like wooden dummy gladfully controlled by e ventriloquist joined in the venom spitting.

For a moment, I thought I was all wrong...
BUT I soon gotten over it N i'm glad I haven't dwell on the past since.

On the happier sidenote, I gotten new friends (no they wasn't born yesterday). Once again, lord is fair, he even know how to improvise to gimme better ones. thank u huh.


The Man in my life
They say the rainbow that comes right after those unforgiven storms of cats n dogs, are more vivd n intense than ever before. Yea, I gotta truly agree with that, thanks to the (un)eventful incidents that happened in my relationship makes us stronger. It sorta makes us realized the importance of having one another. The need for love that was almost diminished had already came back.

After almost 7 years of setting the foundation, I'm glad bricks r beginning to build.

Thankful for that.

U r the one that keeps me going, forever.

I love u.









Revealing my lang gao
Last but not least for last of 2009

Ok here's a pic of me revealing the wee bit of my cleavage, regardless u acknowledge it or not.
Go on, take a look is free anyways.

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/
\/

\/
\/

\/
\/

\/
\/

\/
\/

Photobucket