Welcome to my CAMWHORE CITY.



I'm madass crazy about dolling up at a tender age. It doesn't help even my mum tries to stop me from turning into a vanity pot.

This is not me but real cute isn't it?

Thanks to all my AUNTIES, all 7 of em.

They are too overwhelmed with having the first niece in their lives, they had to put me through torturous experiment of major fashion error. My finale piece would end up like traffic light at accompanied with red saucy hot lips Somewhat like this:


If I were to b award a trophy at that time I would b crowned:
"MIS(s)TAKE"

Putting myself through Fashion education, I've learn e aspects of colours, theories behind the fashion market.

However, my forte still lies within makeup.

Although I'm not a professional by hand, be it having a cert or going through trainings. I've learn tons from a virtual place. 'Youtube'
& magazines gave me awesome helping hand as well. I would spend loads of time studying the look on e model, to create a piece for myself.

I don't hold just purely 1 look in position & slam in it on forever. I like how I outrun myself, from time to time picking up those brushes & simply doodling it on my face.
I seriously have low tolerance for shabby look & strongly believe these girls look should b sentence to 10 years jail term with the exception of my mum.


Oh well... anyways... I've compile some looks during the past week. yea, go ahead, take a look.


Warning:
SUBMERGE URSELF INTO 'CAMWHORE CITY'
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

This is kinda like a everyday look.
Just blusher, eyeliner, mascara.
& a headband.


The party look.
When the club's ready for me.



The mad flower fairy look.
I'm obsessed with flowers.


The oh so special but not so special look.
With yellow highlights near my tear ducts.



lol! tata!!!

5 comments:

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

Hahaha! I liked what you said about sentencing 10 years for shabby looking woman. There were many where I used to work and I used to think like that too...

Nice Pictures btw.

Shilka said...

Awww some of your looks are so cuuuuute :D I love doing makeup to - its so much fun :D

everbluec said...

You rock all looks so well!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

found you on blog catalog....aww you and your blog are both adorable!

Unknown said...

wow, you're amazing with makeup! i really wished i knew how to be good with makeup! so inspirational, and totally enjoyed looking at your blog! new follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers!

jasmine