Flowerpod year end chalet 2009

Sorry readers, for waiting a megazillion years on my updates.
In order to compensate your loss, This entry will have a lot of nose-bleeding pictures, better than ur usual 9 course meal.

Flowerpod.
one of the biggest portal in singapore have finally organize a girls out gathering for the 2nd time.

I've arranged for a pre-meetup a repetition of what I've did last year.
To b honest...Pre-meetup was smashing, Chalet was even smashier.
Imagine all the hot babes I've met. You seriously wouldn't wana miss out these awesome pictures.
Whole lot of gossiping about whitening, beauty, makeup not forgetting how to increase your boob cup size
&
'snow white' talk eh. ( u know who u are)

I'm so feeling the x'mas spirit already. Yay!
Besides, I won something.
I'm Seriously... madass happy



heya callista, I photoshopped ur face smaller liao huh. happy not?
I played true to my words, full fledge of chioness right?
Photobucket


Another batch of sweetness.
Thanks for sharing the beauty advices.
I needed those helpful tips for my flawful face.
Photobucket



The woman who lost a whole lot of weight.
wah lau... loose until same size as me.
Photobucket



With ayumi & ah feng!
Ayumi is the nail expert. Lets go do some nails soon!
Photobucket


e Other gals!
Sorry didn't have much time to catch up.
Oh well... there is always a next time isn't it?
Photobucket


Balloon maker.
I'm sorry sponsorererer, I'm seriously not a huge fan of latex
Photobucket


Aw.... sweetheart. Nice to meet u gals.
Callista i forget to make this one smaller, sorry.
Photobucket


I seriously felt taller here.
Usually I'm the dwarf among my frds.
Well... all I have to say is, those that comes in small packages are preciously sweet.
not true?
well then...c for yourselves ignorant pig face shit heads.
Oh yes, callista, I did Pshopped here also.
u better thank me big time.
Photobucket

some hot close up shot.
ok not that tall afterall. HAHA!
Photobucket


both of them so chio right???
I'm realli born lucky.
Photobucket


Rach turns from olive tone to 'my fair princess'
She determination has realli paid off.
Ask me to diet 1 day i also lazy sia....
Photobucket


haha. gals posing near the balloons made by the balloon man.
I liked wat ah feng is holding. Y nv gimme???
Photobucket


Listening to djexpired chant his sutras.
Photobucket


Now he want to come n chant in my ear.
For once, pls stop gosssiping.
He wants to remain anonymous so he asked me to remove his pix.
But I thought isn't it better to mosaic his face, since I look rather chio here. HAHA.



These 2 (do not include the extreme right) r on the watched list.
I need pictures of them.
Photobucket

Pls send their criminal shots to dblchins@gmail.com
Photobucket



missy elfgal came when the party is over.
Luckily I'm still here to entertaine u.
Photobucket

yay! & now for the gifts I've collected.

What do you wana see?

Goodie bag?
Prizes for lucky draw?
gift Xchange?

All have, all have!

come & check it out.


But first,


I must draw my super chio arrow.
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

R U READY FOR THE MOST ULTIMATE CAMWHORE ON EARTH???

BEHOLD!!!


Yay! I took a rose balloon home, they say is a catcus but I insist on a rose.
oh yes.
Did I mentioned earlier that I hardly fancy latex?
Fk la, I dun care, this is my ground. I say watever rubbish I want.
Photobucket


HAHA I stole this from chant master!
hey vid & leong, we can use this lighstick for nye & behave like super mega hotass bengs!!! YAY!!!
Photobucket


Chio goodie bag with chioer things.
Photobucket


Freebies for ms freebie soh.
&
in return Black peony,
Free advertisment for you!
Body scrub! scrub all the bad things away. lol~
Photobucket



& my lucky draw prize.
Photobucket


From faithylicious
Wah... same as my Clarilious.
Photobucket


Ok lets c what is in lucky no. 4
Photobucket

Wah! Lingere.
blark coloree somemore! Got lace & ribbons~
Photobucket

c my super orgasmic face? HAHA!
Photobucket


&
my exchange gift!
BOX IN BOX!!! (dun laugh callista)
Now I can fold the all box, box, box during boxing day. How great is that?
Photobucket

2 comments:

lattemoney said...

Looks like alot of fun! Especially the part on "how to increase your boob cup size" haha. Maybe you should blog about the tips here ;)

dblchin (double chin) said...

@lattemoney thanks! yea hell lotsa fun!!! haha not much tip to share, the girls claim is inborn. so tough luck for me!