Japanese story Finale

The day after yesterday n the day before tomorrow, we came to our final n my favoritestest destination:

HARAJUKU.


It meant so much to me.

It realli does.
So....I save my best dress for the last.
Photobucket


ok 1 more for lip-smacking shameless kawaii me-self
Photobucket


On our way to the sub station, we saw this old dilapidated house so I took a pig-cher of it.
yea I know, It doesn't looks very run down at all.
ok, just blame it on my pinky kawaii border.
Photobucket


@ the JR subway.
This is the Yamanote line.
Photobucket


zj told me to trick my dad that I've managed to capture a pic of a real salmon.
u mean he can't tell if this is a poster huh? duh?!Photobucket


When we alighted at harakjuku , I can immediately smell the harajuku scent, glance on the harajuku people, feel the harajuku air & listen to the harajuku voices.
Wow, woW, WOW! This is freaking Harajuku isn't it???!!!
I'm so utterly impress with myself, this is totally descriptive.

I guess we are all just lucky, like stepping onto dog shit. They have one kickass event going onsite & we got to see the spectacular performance.

Come on follow me... & u shall capture the essence of their wonderful street show(S) through my self-proclaim excellent photography..
.


First set of group photos.
Japanese are brilliant @ posing!
Photobucket

practicing @ the yoyogi park.
Photobucket


my bro always wana see ninjas.
So I showed him this.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I took a quick snap of these booooooutiful costumes.
Photobucket

N of course, a quick snap of the beautiful people.
Photobucket


I held one pretty oba-san captived near the park & threatened her with 2 choices: 'take picture or ur life?'
I think she succumbed to my lousy request.
Photobucket


one hero saw my misdeeds & attempted to capture me but he only manages to shoot stars.
& I escaped!!! yay!
Photobucket

This huge man brought 2 huge dogs with huge bibs holding on to his huge leash
wah...descriptive...
Photobucket


check out these on-stage remarkable performance.

Photobucket
Photobucket


while checking out those japanese acts, I spotted a dog on a wagon.
So I asked for permission to snap its photo openly.
Cute right???

Photobucket

zj n me took picture together with the Japanese boys!

Photobucket

what a crowd.
Its sure happening in here!

Photobucket
Photobucket

e Japanese!
C the amount of lightness they bleached in their hair, is so bloody nice
n
the kid is uber cute!

Photobucket

I spotted some hip nuts nearby so I locked in my photo taking chances.

Photobucket

Jealous bo???
well...don't b, not everyone gets a chance, I'm just the minority.

Photobucket


I forget to rotate this photo.
He looks hot like that anyways....

Photobucket


We went on exploring the dominion of harajuku later on & we came across this:

yoyogi stadium

It held hefty amount of events previously.
like olympic... blah...

Photobucket


I took this interesting shot across the road.
The house so anime-like.

Photobucket

I acted like as if I'm studying the map but hell ya~I actually know shit.
All in Japanese, how to read like that?
Photobucket

Enuf of the parks, lets get back to the streets of Harajuku:


This gal promoting for some iphone thingy.
She posed for me, nice right?
Photobucket

Mad love these oji-san.
Look so stern but dress so wacky.
Photobucket


Walking rainbow. Sweet!
Photobucket

Some stores along the main streets.
it looks..... metallic.
Photobucket


I didn't know these are 2 substantial characters until my friend commented on my facebook pic & I thought they are just random punk pussies!

check them out here
Photobucket

This is the bestest hot ramen I ever tasted.
Knnz... the soup base taste like heaven...

Photobucket

I'm @ Harajukust
Instead of looking for Wally or Waldo, try looking for me.

Photobucket


One of the stores that sell fireman items!
Oh shucks...I'm torn between 2 men...
Photobucket


I posted this for fun but I realli digged my own captions.
Photobucket

Their mains are similar to our orchard road.
Massive crowd n performance happening behind.
Photobucket
Photobucket
little children dancing.
Photobucket\
n old ladies
Photobucket
This bare-back man holding a huge flag, swaying it back n froth.
Photobucket

who's bringing sexy back?
Not justin Timberlake this time round!
Photobucket

Kay, this is the flag for the festival.
Photobucket



Several peeps we've met deemed intersting.

First off:

The girls in pink,
N we are not just talking abt the borderframe.
psst...is not a wig....
Photobucket


2nd target:
2 Caucasian residing in jpn for good whole 5 yrs.
They are the ones who showed us the Takeshita street.
Photobucket
Photobucket

final target secured.
a gal in lolita costume.
Photobucket


Takeshita- street, where the cos players normally hangout.
We were just too late, they already left.
long gone.
to add on to our misery, it rained heavily later in the night.
Photobucket


We returned to our pig pen for a final rest.

n our loots!!!
Due to the rainy weather, they had lined our purchases with an extra plastic film!
awesomeness huh.
This is y I never wana come back.
Photobucket


On our final day, we met with stormy showers & almost unable to make it back. We walked brisk for 20mins in the to the JR link.

Zj was drenched like a wet chicken, his hands are full n thus he couldn't hold on to the brolly. I'm no better, I looked equally bad like a piece of wet tissue.

When we reached the station, We had to heave our luggage up flights n flights of stairs. Some train stations are not equipped with escalator or lifts.... n we had to change several lines before reaching the terminal.

By the time we got to the airport, we are left with 1/2 hr grace before flight departs. Both of us run for our lives towards the check-in station, I never even run so hard during my school times.
As mentioned earlier, We must've stepped onto not 1 but a couple of dog shit, we really did managed to board the plane @ the eleventh hr, N everyone on the plane are waiting for us.

Never felt so embrassed in my life. Seriously.

But it didn't stop me from camwhoring on our way home.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I heart japan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love reading your japan trip posts!! >.<

you're so funny! <3