Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift

The Newest addition to Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck comes Wonderstruck Enchanted.



"Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck Fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamored- enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection."
- Taylor swift


Here it is, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Which I've previously received sitting alongside with Wonderstruck Enchanted.
(my previous blogpost on Wonderstruck could be found here)

To be honest, the difference between these 2 bottles are vague, Taylor Swift could've put in better creativity on the evolvement of this 2nd edition instead of just charms and a swap of colour. Even the design of the  bottle cap remains unchanged.

However, I got to give credit to the jiggly" little things "~
the charms.
They are are made is such a way where they can run freely from that string of chain. With that, I already have a light bulb in my head; adding these unique mini antiques into my jewellery collection. 

Well of course packaging is not all it matters when it comes to a fragance, yes it matters but lets talk about the more important stuff  'The content'.

This sweet smelling New Edition is what drives me crazy, the scent seems like a whole lot sweeter than the first and makes me feel so girly every time I wear it.
I just wouldn't want to get past the line being a woman, sounds so old! so lets just stick to me being a Grown Girl.
It is made up of a few of my favourite things; wild berries and passion fruit, pink poppy, white musk, Vanilla...etc. A truly irresistible scent.
Wonderstruck Enchanted is available in 50ml ($76.00*) and 100ml ($92.00)
Available at stores located at all Perfumes and Cosmetics Stores Located Changi Airport.

♥Dblchin


  Please Thumbs up for my page :D









*Products are Sponsored

No comments: