Ending my year with Abundance of Fiji Water

    Woots! Hi dblchinis!

Remember the last time I blogged about Fiji Water for a good cause? 
I got 2 standard bottles for my enjoyment and it has been serving me well for the longest time. Ok la I didn't really bear to drink because Fiji Water is labelled as the elixir of all mineral water, so I treasured the last bottle and tucked it away in my secret closet. This could serve as an emergency salvation in case my skin starts to wither.

Then I think I must've stepped on somebody's dog shit because for some reason Fiji decides to send me a full loaded carton of Giant size Fiji artesian water!!! WOW.
I'm praying hard for more dog shit luck in 2013, just not with my new shoes.
Photobucket
Incase you are wonder y is Richie looking asymmetrical in this picture is because he is pretty much shaved down on 1 side of his cheeks due to a dreadful bite from another dog. Those purple threads peeking right under his eye are not my hair strands but 6 stitches that he had to bear all the way down the jawline.
Not to worry, he's recovering well now :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you Fiji for giving my Dog Richie and I a grand closure this 2012.
My blog will continue to support brands for a good cause even if is just simple sponsorship without  monetary gains.
Thank you once again and more blogpost to come!



No comments: