Look inspired by Katy Perry 'Wide Awake'

Hey Dblchinis, since my hair is purple now coincidentally is the same shade as Katy Perry ( I swear I have no idea) in Wide Awake Music Video, I thought I do an inspired look with similar hairstyle and makeup for you. 

Hope I'm good enough (I think I'm!) mimicking her expression and look! Ya la I now I can never look ang mo-ish but at least I tried! Let me know what you think!
Photobucket   
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Created my crease a little higher to achieve the Katy sunken eye socket effect
Photobucket


Photobucket

I tried to go as close as possible on the lips but I think the colour used on Katy Perry's lips' is far more plumish
Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks :D



Thumbs up pleaseeeeee!

6 comments:

JustJaslin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustJaslin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustJaslin said...

Haha! Love how you recreates her look and expression. Looks gorgeous!!

P.S. OMG clara. Sorry I just checked back and noticed the extra two lines at the bottom of my previous comment!! I think I accidentally pasted them in while I was trying to upload my photos onto facebook. @.@ I've deleted it!

Elaine73 said...

You look great Clara!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! Just like an Asian version of Katy Perry. ;)

Peipeipeipei said...

OMG you look exactly like Katy Perry!!! Gorgeoussss