ZA makeup launch featuring the best of Les affaires

Hi Dblchinis

I was invited to ZA newest Launched at Les Affaires Wisma a couple of weeks ago with a few fellow bloggers!
Photobucket


We are treated with yummy Tiramisu delights, lovely packaging isn't it? Unfortunately I'm not a hardcore dessert lover, I stopped after wiping out the first layer.
Photobucket


ZA Newest launch, Kissy Kissy Kiss is the highlight of the evening.
Photobucket

Glossy Dewy drops that plump up lips instantly.
Nowadays ladies like us wants those 3 dimensional lips like Angeline Jolie yet still looking dewy and soft, yes this is the thing.
It contains Hyaluronic Acid and evening primrose oil that is ultra moisturizing to the lips.
You get to choose over 10 choices of colours.
Photobucket


Pure Shine Lipsticks
Photobucket

It red pigments result in high transparency to the lips, if you are looking for thick opaque coats this might not be for you.
Also contains Hyaluronic Acid & Evening primerose oil, this lipstick gives long lasting moisture to the lips. It also contains collagen complex that firms and plumps up the lips like a cherry pop.
Photobucket
see how slim and handy these lipsticks are? the better and easier to apply on the lips.
1 lip, 10 colours to choose from.


Now for the windows to everyone's soul.
2 new additions to Eyes Groovy collection.
Photobucket
Select from either Mauve Berry for an edgy intense look or Glamorous Gold for a rich smokey eye look.


Slides from ZA explaining all the benefits of their new launch.
Photobucket

I love yummy lip glosses, makes it really tasty.
I think this is a evurl evurl marketing strategy, the faster I lick them off the more frequent I reapply and the sooner it finishes and better to get a new tube. see what I mean?! evurl.
Photobucket

Explaining about the intensity of the gloss.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Trending makeup looks.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

and then came Les Affaires!
MY FAVOURITE LINGERIE ITEM!
Photobucket

I'm very hardcore on Les Affaires eversince I know of their existence, a local brand that understands woman for women.
They pay so much attention to detailing and exquisite workmanship is worth every cent.
Photobucket

This time round, we have Melissa, the designer behind Les Affaires to elaborate more on their latest collection as well as different coordinates that could be worn not only at the comfort of your own home but out on the streets.
Photobucket


With Silver, red head and blondie.
Man made VS au natural, I say the former wins.
Photobucket

Swatching their lipsticks.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Esther and Jayne from Nuffnang
Photobucket


I duno how come my pics turns out shady, I probably have on the retro mode.
Photobucket


Karen!
Photobucket


The makeup artist applying juicy colours on silver.
Photobucket

Pose with the mouth half ajar also chio, wtf.
Photobucket


Boutique of Les Affaires are filled with pastel flowers and all things girly.
Photobucket

Photobucket


A shot with Tricia.
Photobucket

Xara! I heard of her from a personal friend but never seems to get a chance to meet her. Like finally!
Photobucket

Melissa, always chic and fashion savvy.
Photobucket

Later Silver, Esther and I went over to 'Din Tai Fung' to fill our stomach with proper food.

Garlic Century Egg, this is like my favourite dish of all times. I can eat century eggs under almost any circumstances, with sauce or without sauce.
Photobucket

Drunken chicken. Taste good, I think we got the breast part but still tasted pretty tender regardless.
Photobucket

Sichuan vegetables.
Ok I didn't even touch this concoction. kimchi, Sichuan dishes, Ah char, the family of sour and spicy is definitely out of my list. I love tom yam th0ugh.
Photobucket

Hand made noodles with peanut toppings.
Photobucket

Prawn Fried rice.
Photobucket

Egg fried rice
Photobucket

Xiao long bao floating on air. Not really.
Photobucket

After dinner, we hop over to TCC for some tea, coming life's great isn't it?
Photobucket

Esther had to go when the clock strikes twelve, the modern Cinderella.
Photobucket

An ending pose with my red nails from watsons!
Blogged about the hot sizzling colours soon!
Photobucket
Can I ask all of you dblchinis to thumbs up for my page here? Daily pictures and short updates will be posted up there! Link
http://www.facebook.com/DblchinBlog
http://www.facebook.com/DblchinBlog
http://www.facebook.com/DblchinBlog
http://www.facebook.com/DblchinBlog
http://www.facebook.com/DblchinBlog

Thank you!

No comments: