Pink Leather Bag from Tocco Tenero

    Photobucket
I was invited down to talk about the latest bag I received Tocco Tenero.

There are so many selections to choose from, I'm really spoilt for choice!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I tried on a few great ones but they were picked up by other bloggers :(
Photobucket

Love this neon bucket bag! is so chic and roomy
Photobucket


In the end I went for this Fuchsia pink leather bag that could sling and haversack 2 different ways, I really like this bag as it could be carried be it casual or formal.
A Luxurious Affair is quite an upscale event held at Vivo Fair @ The Atrium‏
Photobucket

  Chatting up with the Emcee about functionality and quality of this bag.
Photobucket


With Manager from carrie models (left) and their stage makeup artist (right)
Photobucket

Thanks for the great opportunity!

No comments: