Genting with Nuffnang Part 3/3

*sponsored trip*

Hello Dblchinis!
Kicking off the post with my super camwhore face. chio not?
Photobucket
I started reading THE SECRET and so the sudden influx of unbashfulness. Nothing bad about feeeling good about yourself, right bo?

I mentioned previously that Thiang's ripping off her top for Kahlil Fong is actually a hoax, like they always say sex sells.

Anyways this is the final part of my Genting Highlands Trip, I hope everyone had already read part I & II. If not you have been missing out couple of great things like the si-Thor-Berry Farm & yummy food we've tasted.
This is the continuation of Day 2 where we head down to the Coffee Terrace restaurant for dinner.

Thiang and her fiance's naughty look!
Photobucket

Nich & cute girl
Photobucket

From now on is food

Salmon Sashimi
Photobucket


curry rice.
Photobucket


Sweets for the sweets.
Photobucket

Takopachi, I no like.
Photobucket

Prawn balls.
Photobucket


Loti
Photobucket


Lamb Shank, swee
Photobucket


Photobucket


This definitely look chinese. tau sah piah. Ey actually I duno but looks delish.
Photobucket


spices
Photobucket


Chicken soup for the broken heart. My heart's not broken but heck la, lim!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Cliff & Rach
Photobucket

I got a shock when I scroll to the next pic and I get to see his hugeass face. Lucky no pimple.
Photobucket


Think I'm wearing Hp shades.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Nad avoiding carbs at all cost.
Photobucket


chicken feet
Photobucket


payaya
Photobucket


Dragon fruit.
Photobucket

Ok I had enough of naming all the food, like as if you dunno.

Anways I'm pretty happy with my new camera, it gives an awesome effect to desserts, like double the yumminess.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After that we head off to watch Kahlil Fong's concert.

On the way I spotted this outdoor carousel, it swings you around while you are on it.
I figure my hubby will get motion sickness if he sits on that.
Photobucket

Another one with this thrill ride just right behind it
Photobucket
The night sky and bright light makes everything so beautiful


Rachel
Photobucket

We are not allow to record any vids/phototaking during the concert but Nich got lucky, he got to hold on to the official photographer tag.
Guess what? All he took was himself & us!
Don't believe? read here!


The next day we head back to Genting palace for breakfast!
We had a 15 course Breakfast, I seriously lost count of the dishes I had because I'm stuffed!
We all are.

Crispy Deep fried yam puff.
Photobucket


Steamed Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
Photobucket

At this point I have to say I LOVE MY CAMERA.

Steamed Loh Mai Kai
Photobucket


Liu Sha bao!
Photobucket

Beancurd skin roll
Photobucket


Siew mai & Har gao
Photobucket


Photobucket


Chee Cheong Fan with pork fillings
Photobucket


Assorted fried noodles
Photobucket


My portion coz I'm too full to be honest.
Photobucket


Glazing egg tarts
Photobucket

Stir-fried veggies
Photobucket


Last but not least, sea coconut with Aloe Vera
Photobucket

I had the best time eating my life away, pun I know.
This trip seriously, is all about food.
Now, Time to hit the tracks and sweat out the fats!

Thanks Nuffnang!!!

Check out Part I & Part II here!

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

Adore this post, love. I've got a new outfit post inspired by one of my favorite TV characters. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com