OOTD- Coral Dress for wedding

Hi dblchinis!!!

My beaut and I attended a wedding 1 week before our big day. We rarely head out together for wedding except for our own lol, so we decided to go all out and dress for the occasion.
Photobucket
This mafia is about to go marketing with that hand on his waist, he promised to shoot the stall owners in any case of failed bargaining.


I wore a coral dress from Mustard Custard
Photobucket
I rarely wear bright corals probably coz I'm not very good at handling this colour but hey, it turns out pretty awesome isn't it?
Paired with a dusty blue waist belt and my ultra high stiletto from charles and keith, I'm ready to step on bad guys toes. In other words, the man in the previous pic.


O everywand, heres my baby, cute not? 9 mths of childbirth is not easy...
Photobucket

ok I lied, is their baby.
Damn! I hope mine looks this cute in the future.
Photobucket

My friend is spamming his camera on us, that's y most of my poses are presented prematurely.
Photobucket


Silly faces.
Photobucket


This guy on the left, he is like forever in out lives but we love him nonetheless.
Photobucket


Look of the evening!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I think I'm pretty much addicted to Freshkon Dezigner Lenses
This is pink solitaire btw.
Photobucket


Cute wedding favors, I'm the pepper and he's the salt :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

나니 said...

You'll be a beautiful mother one day : D And you carry that dress wonderfully!