OOTD-Pink stripe tankie

Hi dblchinis!

Just a casual day out with the man behind me!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wore a simple pink stripe tankie that look immensely complicated after pairing on with a chiffon cardi.
Photobucket
Free bag from MOOK



Seriously showing off my bridal nails by Junying
Photobucket


The Facesbysarah Signature pose!
Photobucket
But how cme when I take the pic so blur one!!!
me take no impact :(


Abstinent from heat products for my hair as much as I could.
Photobucket


Pink wedges are cool
Photobucket

3 comments:

Avielle Rose said...

I love your nails and your contacts. Gorgeous!

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

Vonnish said...

Such a cute coordination. Love the shoes <3

나니 said...

Love your outfit! You're such a cutie, youuu!
And those lenses are freaking BREATH TAKING.