Trichokare Hair Treatment

*Paid Advert

dblchinissss Happy New Year!
This is my first advert post for 2012 yay!

Hope I receive more moolahs in time to comeeeeee! lol

I was invited to Trichokare at Tampines Century Square for a scalp treatment last week.
Photobucket
The reception area looks pretty icy and neat.
This was taken last week thus I believe they already remove the X'mas deco by now.
Maybe the next time u head there u'll see Chinese New Year dragons gracing the entrance.


They hung the hallway with Frames of published article in local magazines.
Photobucket
I'm pretty impressed with the achievements.


a Life size poster of their Advertisement.
Photobucket
Love how Trichokare keeps their advert clean and neat, just like their reception area.


I was brought to a warm and cozy consultation room a hair review.
Photobucket


And

They Magnified my scalp 500 Xs.
Photobucket
Seems like I've got some weak and thin hair strands at some areas.


Healthy hair should have 3 or more THICK hair strands in a pore
Like this.
Photobucket
This is another part of my head, despite the yucky flakes that is most likely caused by eczema.
My hair strands look relatively healthy here.


Overview of my scalp.
Photobucket


I'll be receiving treatment target to cleanse my scalp and get rid of the flakiness.


I was then shown to this cubicle where patrons get their own privacy with dividers between each cubicle.
Photobucket


I'm naked!
Photobucket


Ok I had herbs applied right on my scalp
Photobucket
Had to wait for a good 20 mins to the treatment to act.


After that, time for a good wash!
Photobucket
This area is dimmed darker than the rest to let patrons relax enjoy a better service and during the cleansing process


Towel dried hair
Photobucket


Trichokare is so thoughtful, My therapist laid a heat pack on my shoulders after washing my hair to keep warmth
Photobucket

After blow dying my hair, my therapist put me through this huge machine that emits infraredwhich is said to reduce hair loss and helps to regenerate new hair.
Photobucket
It might look hot to the touch infact I don't much heat emitting from this device,.

This massive infrared machine might just be Megatron in disguise.
Transform!!!!
*nothing happen*
Photobucket
Ok confirmed. This is just a machine.



The bottom 2 pics are scans of my after treatment.
Photobucket
My scalp seems to look cleaner but still I need regular treatment if I wished to minimize the problem with my eczema.

I enjoyed my treatment there as it was rather relaxing with hair massages and the smell of herbs That is not too pungent nor overwhelming.
My scalp looks cleaner after treatment and my head feels much lighter too!

Now Special Promotion for u dblchinis!
Hair Loss Defense Treatment @ $59.99
Plus Complimentary Delicate Kare Hair Bath worth $49
Register now at www.tk-hair.com/blogger

Thanks Trichokare for providing such awesome treatment!

7 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

What a chic salon! I love how they showed you before and after scans. ;D

Unknown said...

wholesalewigsonline.com highly recommend.. I personally purchased a lot of real human hair keratin hair () from wholesalewigsonline.com i got my hair so fast and it is absolutely the softest, most beautiful hair i have ever seen it is always smooth and delightful, the quality of the hair is wonderful, this hair is awesome! the hair was simple to maintain and i love the natural look of it i got tons of compliments! excellent quality and durability ,it is easy to work with and maintain on

Blackswan said...

My & I were also invited for the free treatment & we'd enjoyed our sessions. We didn't need to write any reviews tho'. It's a nice place compared to other hair treatment salons & the service was good :)

Well done on the review!

KJ said...

I need this! I have a bad hairfall recently and I think my scalp is flaky because of the very hot weather :(

Steph said...

wow that is o high tech! ive never seen that before

http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

✿Rox✿ said...

I just did my hair~ It's an awful experience~
Btw~ Your blogger display picture is really adorable~

♥Bunny♥ said...

So much strange looking machines! but that's good that they can help with your eczima! I guess we focus so much on every part of our body but tend to forgot about our own scalp.