OOTD- Babydoll top with Grey Leggings

Hi dblchinis!

So sry I've been indulging in CNY food until I missed so many days of blogging. That explains the weighing scale too.

Just to show u an outfit of the day I wore last week.
Photobucket

This baby doll top had been snoozing in my closet until spring cleaning arrives. So I paired it with this pair of comfy grey leggings.
Photobucket
I love baby doll dresses simply because it elongates the rest of my body making my legs appear slimmer and leaner.
Photobucket


Despite major weight gain with rounder and bigger face, I manage to stay slim in photos simply because of my contacts.
It enlarges my iris making my eyes looking bigger and wider & the rest of the features look smaller instantly.
Photobucket
This pair is from Freshkon dezigner lenses (Green Solitaire). Major love!

sorry for the loooooong hiatus! I'll be updating again!

6 comments:

kawaiikimuchi said...

you still look amazzzzinggg! ^^ I am in middle of exercising my holiday foods away (^^;

나니 said...

oOoooo I like your makeup : D and girl please... you don't look a single pound heavier!

trés beans said...

happy new year! you look soo pretty! as always :)

Jessica said...

your eyes are amazing! lenses and lashes, so that's the trick eh!? i shall try that :)

Carla said...

Love ur contact lenses! If contact lenses can show slimmer face theni want to try but m too scared! Oh and u definitely dont look fat!

Autumn Candy said...

Don't worry babe you still look gorgeous and pretty! And you don't look like you've gain weight at all IMO.