Maybelline hypersharp liner for precise lining

*sponsored times

hey dblchinis hey!

see, see! Is the Maybelline newly launched
Eye Studio HyperSharp Liner
!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Is superfine + smudge + waterproof!
Where to find right?
Photobucket
tip of 0.5mm, now you ca create sleek define lines with maybelline Hypersharp liner.


The density is superb and is majorly black of the black.
Photobucket


What is good about this liner is even though it defends all smudge and water proofing it is easily washable with warm water!
Photobucket
So even when u made a mistake with ur makeup u do not need to be very very afraid...


The tip is so fine I feel like drawing whiskas on myself.
Photobucket
Ok I already did...


Meow~
Photobucket
Do Checkout your local drugstores for Eye Studio HyperSharp Liner now~

Toodles~


*I'm not paid to blog this.

9 comments:

Yannie said...

It sounds good, fine and easily washable.

CAMILLA said...

meoowww.... LOL

i tried to ask maybelline philippines fb fan page
but it was not available here, we have different version... i don't like it.. :(

Anna said...

OMG @ the neko pics, too cute <3 Awwww and wow, I can't use any liners with a stiff felt-tip brush, but you draw flawless lines!

hevn said...

Muahahahhaha! *pats pats* you're too cute!

So it doesn't smudge? For some extremely strange reason my Dolly wink liquid eyeliner smudges on me T.T

P.s: *sniff* if I lived in Singapore, I would be doing your nails for you ever week for free as practice *sobs* I have no one here..

Elisa ♥ said...

looks great :D and love your nails dblchin!

나니 said...

HAHA, I couldn't help but think 'Narutooooo!' after seeing the whiskers!

Mocha Chan said...

meow~~ hahaha... nice one....^___^

Guiltyhyena said...

Always on the lookout for a decent eyeliner, the stick itself looks large compare to the actual tip, looks like it will last long.

sugar sugar said...

i hope this becomes available in the philippines soon! it looks like a good eyeliner.

meow!!! you're such a cute kitty. :3