Chocomarvel to ease ur menses cramps

Sponsored

Helo dblchinis!
Every month I have to go thru excruciating pain in my tummy, fatigue, lethargy.
Worst among all : badass mood
Yes everyone is my sworn enemy during this time.

The day came n I was charging myself for all the negative ions that is about to happen n I'm so not looking forward to my day when I receive this...
Photobucket
Woah, simi dai ji...?

It says Health supplement for ladies to manage symptoms associated with discomfort during menstruation.
Photobucket
Can't wait to try that out!
So I unwrapped the box and discovered 8sachets!
Photobucket
Swee...

It says plant extract and suitable for vegetarian too!

When i pour out the substance , it is of powdery brown colour.
Hmmm wonder if it taste like chocolate?
Photobucket

I then added 150ml hot water and stir well.
Photobucket
It really does taste similar to cocoa except I can taste the herbs as well.

I'm srsly not very keen on the taste, rather more of relieve of my cramps.

this is a great relief for my gloomy days, tanks chocomarvel, tanks!!!

Weee~
Thanks for reading, bye dblchinissssss!!!


*I'm not paid to blog this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! :]
My sister totally needs some because she gets really bad cramps!

Where can I buy them?

By the way, I’m having an international Pura Vida bracelets giveaway so come check it out! :]

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

hevn said...

It looks really good though.. *drools*

Elisa ♥ said...

oehhh, would love to try those ='D

https://www.rx247.net/lipitor.html said...

If we talk about menses cramps health, we don't make it worse. Talk, listen and learn. Chances are, if the one in four isn't you, then you know someone who lives with menses cramps health.