BSI with Shiseido

Hello dblchinissssssssssssssssssss!!!


So what is BSI?
Sorry hor is not BUAY SAI log in INTERNET

but is BEAUTY SCENE INVESTIGATION
Photobucket

Oh no...
Beauty County is infested with murder, massacre somemore
Photobucket


Ya I know U didn't kill urself Makeup Remover, one look I can tell .
Photobucket

O dear all these cases ...
Photobucket
Lock those clogged pores and bad cakey finish behind bars!!!
give Pigmentation 12 rotan(cane)!!!
And
clumpy lashes to Electrical chair!


Now Beauty County is in a mess...
Photobucket
shit u la murderer...


Case 1- Hair care street
Photobucket
Wah sey very jialat, all died of bad hair day.


isn't this the bad hair girl?
Davienna Gan Buay si? wah this time really 'si' liao...
Photobucket


The investigator Felicia Said they forgot to draw the evidence down after they moved the body away, so she volunteer to get her self up there to get drawn.
Photobucket
Despite all the tragic happening, I must say this silhouette is hawt!


Case 2- Facial Cleanser Ave
Photobucket

Tsk Tsk tsk... look at the facial foam, where got people use red colour one?
HUH...orh is blood ar...sorry eh.
Photobucket

YIKES! I remembered I left those fake nails at home, but but but...
y are they here!
Photobucket
No Mdm Felicia, I'm definitely not the murderer!



This murder must've been a teacher very gd with drawing on white board...
is it u not Vivianism?
Photobucket

OK back to BIZ!

Scene 3- Base Boulevard
Photobucket

Hiyooooo....y got Jackie chan nose here one....
Photobucket

this murdered like to pay S & M, maybe he/she is Rihanna best frd
Photobucket

wah lao eh... letter so big blind ppl also can c...
Photobucket


Scene 4- Eyeliner Close
Photobucket

Hug and u r dead.
But I take pic will die not?
Photobucket
hiya don't care la! Take first, die later!!!


If u all want to use lousy products I also v hard to save u la...
Photobucket


scene 5-Mascara Lane
Photobucket

oh no... all these flaky bits.
Photobucket
fugly!


this one who?
Photobucket
oh pig flat on its face...


Crime Scene 6- Eyeshadows Road
Photobucket

C I told u the murderer Likes to play S & M, I'm so right!
Photobucket


Poor foundations, Mascara, Blushers & many others... RIP.
Photobucket

Even Though the entire village is wiped out not everybody dies.

I'm glad we manage to save the precious ones with award winning titles...

Tsubaki Damage Care shampoo (left) & conditioner (right)
Photobucket
ahhh.... safe and sound...


ZA eyebrow pencil
Photobucket
This couple is living very well in this secret sanctuary...


oh hihi!!! I'm glad u aren't dead Majolica Majorca jeweling eyeshadow palette!
Photobucket
yay!!!


Aqualable you are here too!!
Photobucket
I'm glad I'm glad.


Majolica Majorica mascara also managed to escape from the dreadful place!
Photobucket


Nw ZA concealer and Majolica Majorca are living hand in hand in this award winning place...
Photobucket


With that They started a pretty and colourful family of cases!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We got to decorate these beautiful things too!!!

After we left the scene we are invited by the creator of these lovely things, Shiseido to have a pleasant dinner at Empire State restaurant located at Iluma for our dinner.

Actually my stomach already overturned with at the crime scene but Food at Empire State is too good to be missed!

Hey that's Adorebeauty!
Photobucket
watch her video here!

And the Creators of these beautiful things!
btw Felicia is AHEM... on...Ahem...the right.
Photobucket


The makeup artist doing a live demo while we enjy our dinner
Photobucket


Chicken!
Photobucket

Yums~
Photobucket


O that's my mushroom soup.
Photobucket
Nice! but is too much for me sadly I can't finish.

Thats Iris, candid shot~
Photobucket

Iris & Chan!
Photobucket

they are having these humongous ribs.
Photobucket

And after dinner here comes my dessert!
Photobucket

Ice Cream Brownie.
Photobucket
Sry to say that I don't really have a sweet tooth, so I took a few mouthfuls and wasted it.
No but it taste superbly awesome, I just not a fan of sweets.


O I've mentioned earlier that we got to pick stickers and decorate on our case right?
Photobucket
I TOOK EVERYONE'S STICKER AND PASTED IT ON MY CASE!
COOL NOT?

Photobucket

Mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Here comes the goodie Bag!
Photobucket
The lovely Tsubaki Couple!

And a whole bag of goodies!!!
Photobucket


I love blue on my eyes most. Believe it or not.
Photobucket

And last but not the least, donut to show my teeth!
Photobucket

Thank you Shiseido~!

*I'm not paid to blog this.

3 comments:

blogger said...

cool! was scared about the blood and stuff..ngarh! fun event! and you have beautiful teeth :D

sugar sugar said...

looks fun! :) haha! love all the pictures. got curious on the first part. ^_^

Autumn Candy said...

LOL Feli didn't really volunteer to get herself drawn, she was conned by Yanny and me to lie on that black cloth! Hahahaha... (Oops too much insider's info =P)