Adonis Greek Party


Hiya dblchinisssssssssssssssss!!!

Photobucket
Adonis Beauty Blog Awards voting is finally over & now is time to partieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Yes I was invited to Adonis Greek party 2 sundays ago & I had a blast!
We are encourage to dress up as Greek Goddess inspired theme.
& of course I came in best as always.

Itinerary for the day
Photobucket



Opening Speech by Cindy
Photobucket
She is so happy that all of us are dress accordingly to theme.


Even the guy is bowing to us.
Photobucket
Clap for ourselves girls!


We were served with Kozo Enzyme, a super healthy beverage that is specially mixed for this event
Photobucket
♫ under my umbrella ella ella eh eh ♫~


Cheers to timeless beauty and inner-self &..dblchin.
Photobucket



I'm uber happy I took so many shots with the fellow bloggers!
Photobucket


You have Sara, our very famous Youtube guru with a Quirky Accent.
Photobucket


Hey Sara, I photoshopped your mole off, not v nice in this pic!
*Clap Clap*
Photobucket


And so you have Ju Ann, and the sisters (Vivian & Valerie)
Photobucket
they are so awesomely dress, Love the sisters spot on head piece.


I wanted to shoot everyone's shoes...
Photobucket
Hey who is standing in front of me? CONFESS URSELF!


Grp shot!
Photobucket



ey... that's my camwhoring la....
Photobucket


Everyone gets a gift home! yay!
Photobucket
Super size travel kit, mad love.

&
I won the Best Dress...
Photobucket
I was so blardi eggcited & told me frd about it all she reply was "whats new?"
Srsly, should I feel happy or sad? Dot. Dot. dot...


Oooo, take a look at my headpiece!
Photobucket
I've curled the bottom section of my hair to give it a lil more greeky look!
Photobucket
These are dried flowers from a frd's wedding and real leafs from my garden.
I remember When I went for my frd's wedding in June I took a 2 fresh white roses home to keep.
I always thought is a waste to let the flowers wither so might as well bring it home, who knows it might come to use one day.
&
true enough.
&
I won.
Photobucket
Oh thats my outfit from kissJane, Will talk more in my outfit entry.


Last but not least, one final group shot before we all Greek off for the night.
Sara, Joyce, Cherie, Jenny, TardyQueen, Moonberry, Ju ann, Vivi & Val
Photobucket
Remember to visit them too!


Some of the awesome items from my goodie bag
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you ADONIS~
&
Good luck to you girls, I hope I win!
bye!

*I'm not paid to blog this

5 comments:

Quest♥Jen said...

Naww you look like such a Greek goddess! I love your curled hair <3 Your hair style is super pretty x

Elisa ♥ said...

all those dresses omg, they are so pretty ^^ !!! and i love your hairdo :D

Anonymous said...

awesome look!

Stephanie Ee said...

Looking sweet there! I envy d... How ah? =P

Ernest Ng said...

hi dblchin! thanks for visiting my comics :) sorry i didnt bring any ice cream :P nice blog!