Miss Camwhore City© post - Hot pink and Red Lippies.

Hiya dblchinis~!

Late late late post! But not to worry, I'll b up and about again Coz WORLDCUP is offically over!!!

Back to makeup:

Stage has awesome cosmetics, especially their lippies.
U should totally check out this colour:

Paparazzi Pink
Photobucket

Look how hot it does on ur lips?
Photobucket

At first I felt a little awkward wearing such shade because I'm really fair but not to the extend of a Caucasian ivory.
I'm really skeptical about bringing out reds and pinks but somehow or rather, my frds assure me is ok to wear it out. People just need time to get use to it.

The colour is totally matt and it kinda stain ur lips quite a bit. I guess reds and hot pinks usually leaves a deeper pigment than other colours.

I'm loving this clr so much I think u pink lovers should totally get it!
Photobucket
Is a mixed of hot fusion hues. But be sure to use a makeup remover to get rid of the stains thoroughly!


Next:

Hot deep red by Shiseido.

I'm totally in love with this clr (*I put up the clr code when I get home today)
Photobucket

When I wore this to the Shiseido Aqualabel event (Which I'll b posting up entry soon) I suppose I got some stunning response. Some gave me the 'I'm wearing too loud bitch' look, some just showered me with praises.


Photobucket


Well... Actually up till this point, I'm still affirmatively unsure whether m I able to carry off hot lips.

What do u think dblchinis?
Sometimes Ms Camwhore City© a good guide in life too.

Toodles~!

14 comments:

Citrella said...

Very kissable lips in those chio colours !!!

Shilka said...

I think he red looks super nice on you :D

♥Bunny♥ said...

They look hot on you!!
muuuuuuuuuuuuah :D

roseannetangrs.com said...

both look absolutely stunnin on you :)

Timelessmomentz said...

mad chio la!!!!

Kelvin said...

U look so 'tasty'!

Goldfish Uncle said...

The lighter one on your banner more chio la limpek think... or is that natural

Ken said...

it's different and thrilling, but i like your lighter lips, just my opinion though

Miruku said...

They're both gorgeous on you! <3 I can't decide which I like better so they're both going on my wish list!

The Bimbo said...

I love the second lipstick... the first one looks great on you but will probably fail on me. Do post on the aqualabel soon! I'm thinking of buying it!

Liana said...

wow you look gorgeous! those colors are really great on you :)

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

Both colours suit you! Go for it!

*~kAy~* said...

I love it!!! <3 I say you should wear it more often! <3 especially the hot pink lips! :)

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the Shiseido lippie? Thanks