Majolica Majorca workshop in conjunction with Panasonic

Sorry Dblchinis!!!

This is ultra late, but nevertheless it begun with last 2 Sundays when I headed down for the Panasonic MJ(majolica majorica) event.

I've to say I'm the earliest of the lot & they got me to b their hair model.
Cool right... playing with cool hair gadgets r my favourite subject, especially the....

FLAT IRON!
Photobucket
I'm so so dependent on them now, is like diapers to a baby.
So much that...
I curl my hair almost for any important event.
&
it can b done in 600 seconds.


Lets check out a lil on the event shall we???



Lets c the awesome displays~
Photobucket
The hair waxes they use on me are really good! Adores crazy!



And these are the different molds for curling your hair from PANASONIC.
Photobucket
Happy max, now u can create different styles and sizes~
Medium curl, Large Curl, X-large curl
Medium Fries, Large Fries, X-Large fries




Chan chan is my photographer that day!
Coz... I'm the model remember?
Photobucket
I'm always happy to c her!



Hair Trainer.
I adore her hair colour totally
Photobucket
She's gonna demo different types of creation u can do with ur hair~



Shiseido PROFESSIONAL
Photobucket
Whatever u need is right in there!



There she goes... splitting up the necessary sections
Photobucket
Notice my double-chin closely. Thanks mum.



working my hair 1/2 way through, the curls are forming really nicely
Photobucket
I peek into the camera pin hole a little.
dblchinis... I'm WATCHING U -_-


ok now she's fixing the last few sections.
Photobucket





AND WALAH~!


Photobucket
ey... not yet...




Actually this photo nothing much, Just to show u a lil bit of my cleavage.
I think the shadow came out when I adjusted the photoshop lighting.
Photobucket



Doing some final adjustments to the curls.
Photobucket



With my hair curled, I get more volume & it really does compliment the entire look.
Photobucket
Thankie Panasonic~



Next


Laurette e Trainer covering the nx segment.

Proudly presents Majolica Majorica
Chapter 26 'she was a doll'- Click here
Photobucket



Doing the demo on the pretty model
Photobucket


And the attendees!
Photobucket
peace out sweeties~


see, I caught this blogger admiring herself in the mirror!
Photobucket
Christy U've been punked~



With the sweetheart!
Photobucket
June and gin



A shot with Gin.
Photobucket


And the other bloggers.
Photobucket
Beauty is gold.



With the lovely Jiayi.
Sucha sweetie pie eh?
Photobucket


Common... follow me...

Lets take a peek in the goodie bag...


Wee~
Check out the sweet lil pouch I've got!!!
Photobucket

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OKOK! I'm opening it up!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAH SEY! Electronic Eyelash curler!!!
Heats your lashes up curly~
Photobucket



pretends to heat my lashes but actually trying to camwhore .
In the end the heating base is face at your view. wtf. lol
Photobucket



$10 bucks taka voucher!
Yayness!
Photobucket
What to buy? What to buy????



Lastest! a pair of Shiseido shampoo & hair mask!!!
Heaven is so kind!
Photobucket

Lets dblchin ourselves happy~!

Toodles!!!

7 comments:

Susie said...

She did an amazing job on your hair =) I love the color of your hair too! ^^

Citrella said...

apart from the hair, the cleavage, I like your NAIL COLOUR also!

dblchin (double chin) said...

Hiya dblchinis! Thanks, ur comments are awesome as always~

I V Y said...

wow, great post!

O.J.Life said...

majolica majorca is real good product!!! I enjoy your blog!!! hope you have time to check out my blog too!! if you like nails and anything girly, you would like it!!! I use hot eyelash curler too and it works great!!!

http://orangejuicelife.blogspot.com


xx OJLIE

[SK] said...

nice hair color and i like the curls you have.. also the radiant eyeshadow..

btw, did somebody just say compliment on your cleavage?? hahahaha~~ :p

hevn said...

Woooots, me love your hair. I use to burn my ears curling my hair even when my mom does it for me so I gave up, shelves those thongs and cut my hair short XD

How's the eyelash curler?