Camwhore City © Digest III

Hiya dblchinis! We have come to another episode of my Camwhore City © pictures.

I've created a look base on a japan/Taiwanese inspired mag.
(Watch the video embedded at the header to catch the inspiration look)

So I came up with this
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/

U should sub my channel if haven't.

Click here

Photobucket

Hippie headband with Japanese inspired curls.

I'm loving it to death.

Photobucket

Is hip & wearable & extremely easy to achieve.
U need to just practice the techniques of flat ironing your curls & walah! It does makes a lot of difference.


Next,
Attempting to do the Xiaxue Freckled look!
Photobucket

Dont judge me pls pls pls.
Just for trying out for a lil fun!
I love how she attempts to pull different looks off~

I luv wearing pink lippies nowadays.
Photobucket





Last but not least....

||
||
||
\/

Just a mug shot.
Photobucket


I wana try out the latest gaga look on her telephone MV.

Any suggestions Which look should I attempt to try???


Toodles~!



5 comments:

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

Pretty Pictures dear... Like the freckled cheeks!

Liana said...

you are soooo pretty! great idea about the headband too! i love ur "freckles" too! :)

Rach said...

your boobs v big leh, your last pic. *envy*. i have been staring at it for the past 3 minutes.

Hello, Mrs Tan said...

OH! I love the hippie style! But I think I'll never gonna get that look. *sighs*

Try using recycled cans as hair curler, like Gaga in Telephone also, hahaha!

w3ndee said...

nice pics! I love the headband girl :)