[Event Coverage + Review] Bio-essence V-Shape Facelift challenge

Hi Dblchinis!
 photo IMG_2270.jpg

I'm always trying to look for ways to combat my dblchin hoping I can reduce the size of that bulging area around my face. Thanks to Bio-essence invitation, I attended the latest 100 Facelift challenge where they had 100 participants(obviously) all over Singapore competing with each other to achieve smaller, bigger difference face shape!

 photo IMG_2266.jpg

Choices from Bio-essences are endless, this time round they presented their newest range with Deep Exfoliating Gel with Royal Jelly +ATP. 
 photo IMG_2258.jpg
Newest Range from Bio-essence Deep Nourishing Range

 photo IMG_2265.jpg
Bio-essence exclusive 24K gold serum, targeting more defined contour faceshape

 photo IMG_2268.jpg
with Elfaine at the event site.

 photo IMG_2269.jpg
Posing for an outfit of the day

I have with me here my fellow blogger friend, Jac! Is been a long long time since I saw her, great catching up for that brief moment. Oh I forgot, we had late lunch together and had a handful of exchanged gossips thereafter.

Pic credited to Jac, apparently I do not have any precious photo of us together in my phone :(

Event was held at Sengkang Compasspoint atrium with engagement of more than 200 people, you can see 2-3 participant is allocated to a therapist receiving treatment with Bio-essence products.
What a luxury competition, they were here indulge, enjoy and compete.  photo IMG_2272.jpg
人三人海,a sea of people

 photo IMG_2275.jpg
Live demo on a few everyday people to prove the effectiveness of Bio-essence V-shape face challenge. 

 photo IMG_2279.jpg
Documenting for TV appearance.

 photo IMG_2280.jpg
one of the participants laid her head back to enjoy the pampering moment. 

Incase you haven't notice, this is the measuring tool to gauge the V-ness of the face. The narrower the V result shows, the slimmer the face. Mine is approx at 60degrees while Jac's at 70 degrees.
You can see that I kinda short-changed the measurements a degree or two by squashing my chubby cheeks together #cheat. 
 photo IMG_2287.jpg

So we have a few emerging winners and everyone goes home with something!
 photo IMG_2294.jpg
Presenting award to the one with the biggest difference. Lucky ladies, may you chin be forever slim.


Having said that, I brought home a few key products from Bio-essence V-shaped Series.
 photo DSC00010copy.jpg
Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel pumps out jelly consistency in a semi opaque colour. 

I like how Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel manages to removes the dirt yet retaining the smooth and soft aftermath on my skin. On the contrary, I'm almost disgusted by the how dirty the little pieces of residue are show up upon removal, these bits slowly forms up by rubbing the dry skin surface in circular motion.
The key to skin regeneration is to exfoliate frequently, this case Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel is so gentle I'm using it daily to maintain my skin lustre.
 photo DSC00014.jpg
Exfoliate frequently to get rid of dead skin, this way skin will always look radiant and less harboured with bacteria. 

 photo DSC00010.jpg
Do not skip essence if you are looking to retain your youth, I'm using Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence for daily maintenance.

Your initial reaction like most people will probably be like 'omg why so oily?!' Well, thats the first false impression that you'll be getting because before you know it the essence will quickly seep into the skin leaving it smooth and filled with hydration.
Did I mention that the range I've received is infused with Royal jelly that not only smells great but beneficial to the skin? The amazing effects of anti-aging is almost significant with Bio-essence, leaving the skin another level younger and wrinkle-free. 
 photo DSC00011.jpg
Don't be deceived by the oily appearance because this product gets absorb faster than you can ever imagine.

 photo cream.jpg
The No. 1 favourite cream among the masses, Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream.

I'm not sure if the term 'cream' fits this bottle of royal goodness because doesn't work thickly at all. Even thought it looks very creamy-like, the texture is actually soft and delicate. It melts upon application leaving a velvety feeling to the skin.
This is the key product to achieving V-shape face leaving the face structured and contoured, what's enticing is the scent of this jar, accompanied with Royal Jelly it makes a whole lot of difference.
Well of course, not to mention that the results deemed significant for reducing that puffy face of mine.
 photo DSC00017.jpg
Frictionless application with Face Lifting Cream without the need to feel too greasy.

Hope you like my Review!

♥Dblchin

No comments: