Vanity Trove July Edition

Is been a while since I talked about Beauty Boxes.
This month Vanity Trove has earned a worthy slot by including 2 full sized and a lot more than I could ask for items in its box.
Lets take a peek on what's inside!
 photo DSC00145.jpg

Stashed with full load of skincare products, I must say I'm loving this(or should I call it last) month's edition. I'm pretty surprised to see full retail sized items coming from Skin Inc. Well, I haven't never seen Skin Inc products appearing in any other boxes and this time round is a pleasant surprised to have them!
 photo DSC00147.jpg

Here I have with me:
  • Skin Inc Pure Trinity Cleansing Oil
  • Skin Inc My Daily Dose™
 photo DSC00148.jpg
Lets talk about Skin Inc Pure Trinity Cleansing Oil, it comes with 2 different agent at odds, my guess is oil and water. However, unlike the heterogeneous mixture (of oil and water), this 2 agents apparently blend in together making it inseparable for a length of time. How interesting is that? This 60ml bottle contains Artichoke lead and Saxifraga Sarmetosa Extracts and vitamin to refine, calm and protect the skin.
Is very interesting to see refined little beads inside this bottle Skin Inc My Daily Dose™, with its fun size bottle it pretty much hype up the power ability of this product. I was turning the bottle up and down going woah, woah, woah and nothing short of woah because it makes it so interesting even just by looking at it! My Daily Dose™is a customised cocktail of up to 3 encapsulated serums from their range of 9 active ingredients. I have with me here a Regulate Vitamin C Serum that prevents the outbreak of inflammatory pimples and helps to minimised pores. 


From Left clockwise you'll have the travel to sample sizes:
  • Herborist- Whitening and Revitalising mask
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • Vichy Normaderm Tri-active Anti-imperfecting Hydrating Care
  • Vichy Normaderm Hyalspot Fast Actung anti-inperfection targeted care. 
  • Avance Instant Remover Resistant and Waterproof eyemakeup (eyemakeup remover)
  • D'Glamouric Lifestyle M'asque Trinity Series
  • Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel (x2)
 photo DSC00149.jpg
I shall not go into what I like here because I yet to try most of them, however I would like to highlight a caution to you on the Eye Makeup remover from Avance. This product sting my eyes to bits and my eyes will turn red and sensitive afterwards.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with bad sensitivity around the eye area and what I mean by that is skin issues like eczema.

Lastly,
  • Jane Iredale Just Kissed
  • Jane Iredale Lip Drink™
  • Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream
  • Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Powder photo DSC00151.jpgI love everything pint size, it makes me feel less guilty if I didn't managed to finish using the entire product and most importantly it looks so damn cute! Not forgetting how handy it fits into my pocket/ purse. 
These lip colours are great for light touchups and for dry wrinkly lips, the best thing?They are the like size of my tampons, fit-table to any minute corner. 

Hope you like my review on July's VT !

♥Dblchin
Please Thumbs up for my page :D


*Products are sponsored, Opinions are my own.

No comments: