OOTD- Embroided Tunic Top


Hi dblchinis!
I'm back!!!! I'm really back!
I've been on a 1 week break not idling but I was busy preparing for my wedding, I'm sure u know that! I plastered pictures of myself all over Twitter!!!
Sorry can't help it, I'm vain like that.
Photobucket
Anyway new OOTD post, bought this top for RM10 in KSL.
Love the embroidered neckline, it could look both ways, casual and chic.
Photobucket
Love my hot pink wedges.


Loop on a casual floral bag to head out to chinatown.
Photobucket

Some random accessories I threw on.
Photobucket

Oh so sorry, too engross with my outfit I nearly forgot that I wanted to talk about my face.
K la, I saving the best for last.
Photobucket

quite chio right?
Photobucket


thanks to KIWIBERRY1, they provide the nicest lens ever.
Have u seen my announcement for the winner?
Photobucket
I look super good when I match walnut hair with brown lens.


Using Urban Decay Naked 2 with Dolly wink (top Otona-No.9) (Bottom-No.6)
Photobucket

6 comments:

ice pandora said...

I'm wishing best of
luck and happiness c:

You look great as
usual and love those
pair of pink wedges!

xx

Elisa ♥ said...

i've seen the wedding pictures and those are stunning!!!! :D wish you all the best dblchin ^^.. loving your eyemake up here as well :D good look with preparing for your wedding sweetie :D

나니 said...

YOU LOOK BLOODY AMAZING! : D

我是贝比 said...

I love ur pink wedges, it looks so lovely & cute.
BTW, u look stunning in ur previous blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

Where did you buy the floral bag?

hevn said...

GAHHHH!! I no Twitter, I no see wedding dress, I guess I'll just have to wait to see them in your blog. Damn, now I'm sad.

Congrats Clara!