Turf Club Longines Event‏

Sponsored event

Hello dblchinis!
*proceeds to sip wine*
Photobucket

I was invited to the Longines event last last week, so I drafted this last week so I could post it this week.

Anyways I was invited for the Longines event happening at Turf club.
Photobucket
Is my first time there with all the Atas people
&
we were told that We might get to see Aaron Kwok "♫ 愛愛愛不完~♫ 我可以天天月月年年到永遠~♫ *drama hand action*

But he never came, coz raining. go get a pair of wellington boots Mr Millionaire!


Photobucket
Table 31 is reserved for 'us, bloggers'
Photobucket

Posh and clean setting.
Photobucket


Oh on my right(your left) is Moonberry and my left(your right) is smith!
Photobucket
Everyone is so well-dressed & Moon is the best dress I say!


A toast to our friendship!
Photobucket
*clink clink clang*

Smith! I photoshopped you yandao-er
Photobucket
do you realized your mole and blemishes gone with the tools I used in my photshop app? HAHA!


With Nira Chan! I'm her No.1 fan!
Photobucket
She is one of the nicest loveliest bloggers around!
I swear to you shes is so friendly and pretty, hot and sexy and and...and...


A view of the turf club
Photobucket
see the open air sitting?
These are where the all lao uncle hangout and cow peh cow bu in hokkien when the jockey rode past.


My outfit of the day
Photobucket
I'm wearing a gold stripe dress with printed circles at the bottom.
I paired this complex outfit the a cream bow under the bust and a pair of beige pumps.


Check out Moon's outfit, is a shame they didn't announce her as the best dress winner.
Photobucket
Oh yes I have not mention that there is a contest for best glamour happening that day.
Somebody won, think is a rich shot or something.


My only solution during desperate times
Photobucket
Y U NO COME DOWN AARON!



Photobucket


The angry skies
Photobucket
out in the open where you can see horses stone throw away.

The gigantic teley that shows the status of the race.
Photobucket


Super cam photo.
Photobucket


buffet spread of the day.
Photobucket
this pic reminded me to go take the cholesterol level test soon.


Did I even mention that I was nominated for the best dress competition too?
Photobucket
Before one can even cast their vote for best dress, I need to take a profile pic first.
Really I look like a ba chai now, is like from lucy liu to drew barrymore *CRIES*

I'm contestant number 15
Photobucket
Unlucky no, never win one HAH!


took a shot with the model jockeys
Photobucket


Took a shot with Rebecca Tan & Irene Ang(fly Entertainment) .

Photobucket
Love love love the way they dress.
Maybe I'll try rocking this look someday


There are so many segments happening on the day itself & one of it is this,
Photobucket

custom made key chain.
Photobucket



We were given vouchers to place our bets, Moon gave me her coz shes uninterested.
Photobucket

My bet on the horses.
Photobucket

ok these horses are getting ready to race
Photobucket

U can't imagine how close I'm to these majestic creatures.
Photobucket

one by one, they all proceed to the race stables.
Photobucket

and race is about to begin


These 2 veedios shows how fast these stallions go!




These are the organizers of this successful event
Photobucket
Dominic and Jessie



Jessie is so sweet, she ask for a custom made name for me!
Photobucket
now I have 2 keychains <3


And I've made some friends at the turf club


This lady on the extreme left is totally game to dress up!
Pretty poison ivy i must say.


So I didn't win any best dress or whatsoever But I brought home goodies...
Photobucket


Horseshoe!
Photobucket
Only Best dress contestants get it!


Horse shoe is a good luck charm, hope the coming 2012 I will have lotsa awesome days, moment, times!


This horse show is majorly huge,
Look at richie's paw
Photobucket

awwww dont worry boy I still like mini me :)
Photobucket

Tea cup!
Photobucket
Would you like to stay for a cuppa tea?


Gold lurex embroidered cap with my Purple jammies totally ROCKS! \m/
Photobucket


last but not least, I wore this peacock coloured ring, I dunno if is said to bring good luck but I was hoping I could win something back!
Photobucket
Yea another good luck charm, The HORSESHOE!
I love it so srsly.


Here's my purple makeup an gold earrings for the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Turf Club, cya soon!!!


*not paid to blog this.

4 comments:

Konayachi-nyan said...

You look gorgeous, :}
Halo, I have always been your everyday reader~ ^^

hevn said...

You look sooooo good! I wonder if your horsie won though, lol!

p.s: Thank you sweetie pie but...OMG!!!! IT WAS YOUR TUBE OF EYELASH GLUE!!11!1

I gotta go back and edit my post. it was YOUR glue!! OMG sorry sorry!

*kneels before you*
I'm so sorry! and thank you for your offer again but with a huge tube from mine, I'm gonna be fine! Thank youuuu

Rene, Gucci's mom said...

=D Nice picture!

Ju Ann said...

Clara! You and Moonberry look so pretty!!! And thanks for posting the horse racing vid!! Look so exiciting!