Kate Cosmetics Fall/Winter 2011 collection at Scarlet Hotel

Sponsored Event
Hihi dblchinis!!!

I hope u are getting used to the URL of my new blog, is

MISSDBLCHIN.blogspot.com
Photobucket
kays!
I'm unsure whether will I b creating my own .com domain but we'll see.


Anyways went for a Kate(sister brand of kanebo) makeup event a couple of weeks back.
Photobucket
I totally dig attending these events coz they have super eyeshadows for me to play with, awesome ketchup with my blogger frds,
meet new people & most important goooodddd food :)))

A sneak preview first: Blusher that comes in 3 different shades
Photobucket

Kate's pr company, vibes communication hosted their event at scarlet hotel, a boutique style concept hotel.
Photobucket
Photobucket


We are led to a mysterious room filled with yummy canapés. Check in check outtttt!!!
Photobucket
Pls be patient, u need to first Feed an angry man...
In this case a very very hungry dblchin in order to ask for what is given.

Let's start noming

Prawn kebab, big and juicy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then what is this? Forgot alrdy but is yummy
Photobucket

Mini burgers
Photobucket

C how the glutton eats her food?
Photobucket
Photobucket


And pretty deserts, too cute to be eaten but is all in stomach oredy.
Photobucket


Sry if I keep u drooling, here comes the real deal.

Kate is launching their fall winter collection filled with awesome 5 shades in a palette ($27.00) it gives a wide eye effect making them look more define.
Photobucket

The colours looks pigmented when applied to my hands, however I feel that primer is still needed if we want these clrs to stand out.
Photobucket

New palettes available for fall winter collection!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Their super eyeliner pencil RT(real touch $20.50) is <3<3<3 !!!
Photobucket
The intensity of the black is super jet! The reason y is because the tip looks like a stick/pencil based eyeliner but actual fact these are the liquid eyeliners that solidify when filled into the holder within.
Photobucket
I can't tell you how soft it feels when I was trying it our on the back of my hand, is super easy to glide!

Mascara base AA($20.50)
Photobucket

What's unique about this is most base fibers are white but noooo... This one comes in black lil fibers do that when u apply the mascara there won't b any white residue seen on your lash. Clever isn't it?

Now you can apply your kate mascara at ease!
Photobucket


besides introducing the products, there is a live makeup demo going on.
Photobucket


Later on we had a mingling session with the other bloggers!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Jaclyn and me had so much fun shooting ourselves.
My greatest achievement is not only abt finding the passion for beauty, is about making real friends.
Photobucket


Just to show you my outfit of the day
Photobucket
I'm wearing a horizontal stripe maxi dress with a grey cardi.
Love matching wedges with maxis.


Just a simple necklace in white and cream.
Photobucket
too many colours might just make me look messy.


A pic with the Kate Ambassador model, POSTER nia.
Photobucket



Omg really enjoyed myself that night!
Photobucket
Thank u so much Kate cosmetics
&
special thanks to shumin and Huiting (vibes communication) for organizing sucha splendid event!

Do stay tune for my Eye Makeup using Kate cosmetics veedio on my youtube account and review on kate cosmetics~

*I'm not paid to post this

8 comments:

Anna said...

Why do I never get the chance to attend such awesome events. Well, then again - Asian events are epic anyway and can't be compared to the US or Germany. You always seem to have so much fun ;3;

Linda Yeo said...

What a fruitful event & Good pictures taken too!

Cheers! :)

Mr.Smith said...

WHY U COVER MY FACE!! I WORE SUCH A NICE DRESS AND YOU STILL COVER MY FACE!!

airmeli said...

I know who u cover... :p

Blovet Beauty said...

I just tested out the kate gel eyeliner pencil and I love it... wat do u think of it >??

sugar sugar said...

kate has really good products! :) the event looks super fun. thanks for sharing the pictures hun!

everbluec said...

Why I dont look like me? wahahahhaa

Miss dblchin said...

@smith, sorry u don't fit in the pic that's y i cover ur face la....

@Blovet Beauty, I love the eyeliner pencil, is super easy to glide and gentle to my eyelid!

@everbluec, coz i made u prettier! haha