Look of the day -Peacock Colours

Hi ebery dblchini!
Photobucket

Did a look of the day inspired by clrs of the peacock


&
is matching to my outfit too!
Photobucket


I made used of fake lashes for the more dramatic look
Photobucket


Checkout some of the items I've used.

Primed my eyes with Urban Decay primer, this makes the shadow colours more vibrant and bright.
Photobucket


Blue family is taken from this whole stretch of colours.
Photobucket




Photobucket
Gotten my Greens over here, Sleek Acid palette
Photobucket


Brushes
Photobucket


These are to line my lower lash line.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Glide on some gloss and We are ready to Peacock, cock, cock...
Photobucket

oops, sorry dun forgot ur lash!
Photobucket



Photobucket

Actually I dun really like my brows, colour is too light and my brows are not groom.
O well I've changed my hair colour again so I'm back to using deep brown for my brows (hey it rhymes!)
Photobucket
Ok bye!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dblchin! Would like to ask if you have use before the 88 matte or shimmer palette before? which one do you prefer? Thanks!

Kelvin said...

The title is soooo misleading XD

Anna said...

I LOVE bright colour on you, especially green!!!

sugar sugar said...

so pretty! i love the color combination doll. your eyes really pop in this post. <3

Anonymous said...

i love it! <3

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this look!!!! You're so talented and pretty! XD

hevn said...

LOVE it, looks gorgeous!

dblchin (double chin) said...

Thanks girls!

@Anonymous I only have the original 88 palette and 56 as well as netural palette, I would say they are all very pigmented!