Winners for KOSE Mini Contest

Hi dblchinis!

Thanks for taking part in KOSE's Mini Contest

U have been sucha huge support!
THANK U SO MUCH FOR UR PARTICIPATION!

Is really tough for me to deliberate the winners as everyone have shared wonderful and helpful tips.
If I have a choice, I WOULD CHOOSE ALL DBLCHINIS!

Unfortunately, I can only pick 3,

So Here they are, the best 3 tips and tricks to beauty :





Winner 1-xoxo angel
I know some of you might have known this trick BUT What U might have NOT known is not to leave on the lotion (good max of 5 mins) on ur face too long as it will results in reverse reactions on your skin.
Is the same analogy as applying sheet mask, not to exceed a certain timing (as required by instructions on mask pack) as the lotion will re-absorb back to the mask.
Photobucket
WELL done XOXO ANGEL~!






Winner 2- Xiu Shan
I think she provided a lot of wacky yet workable tips for us.
The ones underlined are those that scored points!
However for point 2, not everyone can take the spiciness of cinnamon thus pls becareful on that.
My overall favourite tip is point 5- getting the smoky eyed look after shower! well but of course, it dun work perfect every time, u still gotta touch up the necessary after showering~!!!
Photobucket
Thanks for the AWESOME Tips XiuShan!




And last but not least....





Final Winner- Timelessmomentz
Fragrance is a big part of our lives, everyone wants to smell good! but how last the entire day smelling like a flower? Now you have the answer right below.
Photobucket

Isn't this a useful beauty tip???
Thanks Timeless~!

I will contact you girls Via you email, so pls keep a look out for that!
Alternatively U can also email me at dblchin@hotmail.com with your Name & NRIC DETAILS.


As for those who didn't win any prizes not to worry, I'm sure there are plenty of chances in future!
BTW Thanks for you tips I'll probably do a vid on the tips based on what u girls have provided and of course SHARE THEM WITH THE WORLD! hows that???

Do let me know if you have anymore to share~!

Toodles~!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Holly said...

These tips are great! Thank you so much for sharing them. I'll have to keep these in mind!