CAMWHORE CITY Album2 -Looks /outfits wore during CHINESE NEW YEAR

Hiya dblchinis!

How's ur new year?
For the Single hood, I hope u guys have collect tons of Red packets from your relatives~!
For the Wedded, I hope ur hands didn't go numb or feeble giving out all the ang pows.
For the gamblers I hope U win lotsa $$$ from ur black jack, Texas Poker Face & majong session!
&
for the losers, pls dun lose until ur last piece of underwear, I have no extra to spare.


anyways... I've some shots that I've collated for the first few days of Lunar new year, I would loved share e indulgence for myself to u DBLCHINIS!




DAY 1 of CNY
Pink lace dress with Japanese inspired curls
Paired with high-waist rose belt
You can watch hair tutorial here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJ1f5Ez0qg
Photobucket


DAY 2
Japanese inspired bun updo-ODANGO
With off-shoulder dress.
& my squinted-eyed poochie!
Very good for hot days, u can keep ur hair away yet looking sweet n cute. Just clip on a bow or rose accessory & u r good to go!
You can watched bun up tutorial here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpEJC3tYxhI
Photobucket

Same look with my lovely friends!
Yes, we bitch all the time.
Photobucket

Day 3 & 4 I fallen ill thus I didn't go anywhere...

&

5th day onwards, everyone is back at work! lol~



Not to worry! I got One last pic on the 8th day!
@ my frd's wedding~
Grats Gin & Jason!
I curled my hair using the flat iron once again.
U notice the curl looks slightly different? These curls r facing outwards.
I probably might do a tutorial on this somehow!
Oh n yes! The fabulous tube dress can b found on http://mymagiccloset.webs.com/
Do check that out if u r keen to purchase it!
Photobucket

Lurves~ cya soon~

5 comments:

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

You pretty gal! I love the last dress you wore for the wedding..

I hope you are well now!

Unknown said...

Wow, you look gorgeous! Great pictures, looks like you were really having a great time. Oh, and I agree, the best way to curl your hair is definitely with a straightening iron! I have the Karmin Titanium http://www.hairproductspro.com/7-best-affordable-flat-iron-karmin-titanium-straightener-iron.html ....I've been using it for weeks now and every morning again I'm so surprised how little time it takes to fix my hair. Who would've thought a straightener can be good for curls.. love it!

Hello, Mrs Tan said...

I like your bunned hair tutorial!

Good, cuz I just bought new bows. :D

Btw, I'm Kah Leong's irritating "sis-in-law" Haha!

Testdrive said...

just curious, the wedding you attended is it at Sheraton?

dblchin (double chin) said...

@jaccyy! already sis-in-law? SO FAST! Nice to meet u sweetie!

@ben no ley, is at holiday inn.