Looking Good with Clothing Candy

*Fashion Advert

Hi Dblchinis!!!

Featuring Clothing Candy this time roundPhotobucket
Photobucket
Huge varieties of selection to choose from!



Look what they sent me!

Blue Princess Cut Enchanting Dress
Photobucket
Totally loving the stud details and ruching at the front bustier.
Photobucket
Even with the metal embellishment, the dress still looks pretty feminine!
Pair this with an oversize diamond earring to bring out the glam kitten in you 'meow~'
Photobucket
Lycra Material feels really soft to the touch & is comfy to wear in!
Sorry if I look like Land of the dead here, the timer went off before I could stand still.



Clothes for the young and hip *doing the yo sign*

Photobucket



&
working ladies (Office lady yo!)
Photobucket



They have prom dresses too!!!

V Neck Purple Rhinestones Deco Waist Dress


Pink Tube Prom Princess Dress


Y u no send me this one?!
Purple One Shoulder Elegant Bridesmaid Gown



Another awesome piece that I've received.
Mustard Long Sleeves Outerwear
Photobucket
Photobucket
I totally love light weight outerwear nowadays.
I can just simply wear a simple tankie/tee shirt and throw this on...
voila! I'm ready to head out. In style k.

Photobucket
The chiffon material is super awesome, I could just fit it anywhere in my bag and it will not add extra weight at all.
Swee, wear and flash my armpit like no tomorrow is <3


Photobucket

At ClothingCandy, they seek to bring you all types of affordable and trendy ladies’apparel ranging from office wear to casual clothing to prom dresses. Their Our prices are lower than elsewhere as they operate solely online.
They have a great customer service team to respond to your queries as quickly as possible. Here, they strive to respond to your queries and ship out your purchase within 48 hours.
They also provide free normal mail to shoppers in Singapore.
&
hope you will be able to shop to your heart's content at ClothingCandy.com.
Photobucket
Simply like them on their facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/ClothingCandy

for special discounts, sales and privileges!

Here at ClothingCandy, shoppers' satisfaction is our mission. Happy shopping!

No comments: