OOTD- Chiffon top with cute mini hearts


One of my CNY outfits!
Photobucket
This top is bot from city plaza too! $10 bucks for chiffon material not too bad righttttt???
Got heart shape somemore, I will usually put up this heart sign on fbk when I have nothing good to say about someone.


Oh my makeup of the day, Eyelids are majorly parallel that day thus looking a little droopy.
Photobucket
Bottom Lash- DollyWink Little No.8


Sorry I had to show u the same hot shorts over and over again.
I really love this pair and is super comfy Plus SG is always hot.
Photobucket
Had on a patented bow belt.

Photobucket
My CNY was rather quiet this year!
No gambling, less house visits but loads of family gathering that was compensated for.
And I was pretty busy with my new house, yay is finally complete!

So how was ur CNY? Tell me about it!

bb dblchinis!

2 comments:

CAMILLA said...

im loving chiffon clothes
right now,,
actually its my collection as of now:)
and i love that one

Elisa ♥ said...

i love chiffon shirts :D !! cute heart pattern !!